I would kill for you.

Im really sorry it took me so long to update, I had school and other responsibilities .
Anyway, enjoy the chapter and don't forget to press the star to vote<3
_________________________________________

"I want to be with you."

This sentence in my ears. I've heard this before...he never meant it.

"Piss off malfoy!" I scoffed and smashed the door behind me.

I was walking fast in the hallway .

My rage was enough to avada kedavra someone.

As I was walking i stopped the moment I realized I was wearing Malfoy's clothes.

I let out a sigh and turned around to go back to my dorm.

I felt a cold hand pulling me to an empty room.

"Why the hell are you avoiding me?" Fred whispered and I automatically slapped his cheek with my hand.

"Bitch! What's wrong with you?" He wrinkled his eyebrows like he had no clue what happened.

"Are you fucking kidding me Weasley? What is it now?Is Angelina boring in bed?" I asked him.

"What?No." He replied all confused.

"Good, at least she is not your sex toy." I gave him an angry look

"I would never do that." He replied angrily.

Is he kidding me? He wants to get on my nerves again?

"Really? Then why did You do it to me?" I nodded with pity on my face.

"What?" He replied when Kai appeared out of nowhere.

"We need to talk!" He said and dragged me out of the room.

"Kai, If they see you there-"

"They won't!" He interrupted me "meet me tomorrow morning to our spot."

"Kai I have classes!" I said but he was already gone.

I went to my room and changed my clothes really quick while I was cursing everything.

"Why Am I mad? About Draco who keeps manipulating me? About Fred who pretends that he doesn't remember anything? About Kai who's talking like we are on a treasure hunt? 'We need to talk!' 'Find me there' " I said in a mocking way .

I didn't sleep that night. I went on the roof. Staring at the sky. Until the sun would rise again.

Then I went to find professor Snape to tell him that I feel sick today. I couldn't miss another of his classes without him taking points away from my house.

After that I sneaked out of the building.

I went to find Kai.

"What's wrong?" I asked him and let out a sigh.

" I just wanted to let you know that Astoria is gone." He said with a smirk.

"Where did she go?" I asked all confused.

"To hell probably." He said and then I realized.

"She's dead?!"

"Yup!" He said and took a proud look on his face.

"Kai?!.." I raised my eyebrows. "Did you kill her?"

"Oh don't be so dramatic..." he let out a sigh.

"That was my job." I said with a serious look.

"I tried to make things easier for you!" He smiled.
"You are welcome by the way." He nodded with his eyebrows raised.

I took a deep breath and looked around me.
"What's gonna happen now?"

"Nothing, she is dead, which means you and Draco are now the new two deatheaters. No fights, no games. Go and find Draco, tell him that his slut is dead and get back in there to get your dark mark." He sat on the bar and crossed his arms.

I went back to slytherin's common room.

I got in Draco's dorm but he wasn't there so I headed to mine.

I opened the door and saw him sleeping on my bed.

Ugh why is he so handsome? And why is he here?

I smashed the door with all of my strength to wake him up.

"You are here." He said in a sleepy voice while he was rubbing his eyes with his fingers.

"And good morning to you too mister pervert.  Why are you sleeping on my bed?" I asked him and crossed my arms.

"I wanted to talk to you. You weren't here so I've waited for you to show up."
He said and fixed his tie.

"You should be in class." I said while I was looking down.

"I dont care about that. I care about you! All I want is you! For the first time I saw you... I knew it was you." He said and came closer to me.

"Draco..." I sighed. "I need to tell you something."

"Let me talk first. I want you. I need you. There is not a single day that I stopped thinking about you." He said and went to kiss me but I did a step backwards.

"Astoria is dead." I said and looked him in the eyes.

"So?" He smirked. "Why should I care about that?"

"Cause you said that she is not a stranger in your life, plus you fucked her, and finally I saw you smiling when you were with her." I said and he softly touched my hair.

"I dont care about her and I never did."

"But-"

"Shh" he interrupted me. "Let me say what I want to say... Astoria never existed to me. What I did with her was because I wanted to forget about you. Do you think I didn't saw you at the forest staring at us? And I told you she is not a stranger cause I wanted to make you jealous, to see if you're still interested in me."

"You always trying to find something to get you out of a situation." I said and nodded negatively.

"If you are that situation, trust me, I don't want to get out." He said and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Y/N... I would kill for you."

"No you wouldn't." I said in a serious way and looked away.

He put his thumb under my chin and forced me to look at him.

"Yes I would. This whole situation with Astoria. It was a game. I was planning to get along with her so I could gain her trust. I convinced her that I hate you, So when the challenge would start she would feel safe around me, she would be vulnerable without realizing it, she would be so easily to get killed."

"What?" I wrinkled my eyebrows and he came closer to me.

"I said I will always protect you." He put his palm on my cheek. "I wanted you to be safe on this challenge. This was the only way."

"And you had to fuck her for that?" I scoffed.

"Well... I didn't." He smirked.

"You didn't?" I asked and a smile full of satisfaction appeared on my face.

"The truth is that I tried but all I was thinking was you. Your smile, your face, your moan... y/n I can't get you out of my mind."

"Be mine then." I replied with no hesitation.

"I am yours darling." He said with a smile.

I kissed him and he started to unbutton his shirt.

"Wait, we can't right now. Kai said to meet him and get our marks." I sighed while he was bitting my neck.

"Now?" He murmured while he was kissing me everywhere on my body.

"Yes" I said and he looked me in the eyes.

"Fine. I'll do you later. Let's go."  He said and gave me a kiss on the lips.

_________________________________________

It was a small part i know but I'm trying my best so please vote it helps me a lot.