You are the one that I want.

Don't forget to votee

We run back at the party. We got lost in the crowd. The music turned us on. He stuck his body on mine. We were dancing together. The lights were going from green to red.

I saw him smiling at me. I saw his real smile. I like him this way. I like him anyways. I think I'm falling all over again. Those blue eyes. His blonde hair. His charm. I like Everything about him.

He is looking at me while we dance together. I love this side of Draco...

Draco's POV;

I look at her and I see everything I want.

The way she smiles at me. I want to kiss her. Here. Right now. In front of everyone.

I want her to be mine.

Maybe I should ask her. I can't see her again with anyone else. Not weasley not Diggory not anyone. I would simply start a fight.
She is more than a girl to me. She deserves to know the truth about my feelings.

"Hey I need to ask you something. " I said and smiled at her.
This will be the best day of my life.

"What is it?" She asked and her eyes sparkled. I leaned on her side and then Pansy interrupted us.

"What the fuck are you doing, Draco?" She yelled at me.

Y/N's POV;

I saw Pansy getting in the middle .
Not now you bitch...

"Not this fucking cunt again." I scoffed.

"Draco is my boyfriend! You should leave!" She replied and I looked at Draco.

"No we broke up!" Draco said and touched me on the shoulder.

"Is that so? Then why you told me that you love me yesterday?" Pansy replied and I felt like the world was falling apart.

"You are a dick..." I said and left them behind.

Draco's POV;

I watched her leaving again. All alone, without me, being sad. FOR A LIE!

I grabbed Pansy's throat and pressed it.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU SAY THAT?" I yelled at her and tightened my teeth.

"I'm not gonna let you have her. You used me. Now watch her staying away from you." She said and did a smirk. She did enjoy it...

"Fucking bitch!" I said and pushed her away. I was trying to find her. In the crowd. Nothing...
FUCK EVERYTHING IS FALLING APART AGAIN!

Y/N's POV;

I was walking fast in the hallway.

"Don't you fucking dare cry for him!" I said to myself and tears started to fall of my eyes.

"He used you again. You dumb bitch!" I shouted and pulled my hair.

I saw Cedric at the end of the hallway...no, I dont have a good feeling abou this.

I turned around and tried to walk away. He run to me and grabbed my arm.

"Why are you crying?" He asked me angrily.

"this is not the right time. Please leave me alone." I said and wiped off my tears .

"LISTEN TO ME! YOU USED ME!" He shouted and pushed me on the wall with all of his strength.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled back at him

"NO! YOU CHEATED ON ME!" He replied and his left hand pressed my shoulder.