Congratulations

Disclaimer: None of the art is mine. Full credits go to the artists. All the characters are owned by Haruichi Furudate. 

Yes, I know I said the last chapter was the ending, but several people seemed to want more. And as an author, that is the best compliment ever. So here it is. A special thank you to bamby_baby13, who inspired me to write this with their comment. I love you all readers. Author-chan out!

Several months later, the last week of the Japanese school year

Suga tapped his fingers on the table nervously. He was sitting at home, waiting for the mail to be delivered. According to Tsukishima's assessment of the time necessary for mail to travel, his letter of acceptance- or denial- to his preferred college should arrive today. He wanted to go to the same college as Daichi, so there was a lot riding on this letter. He grinned, thinking about the salty middle blocker. He had a softer side than most people realized; all it had taken was him overhearing Suga talking about how he was nervous when his letter was going to come for Tsukishima to go home and quietly calculate the date on which it should arrive. The day was today.

His lips curled into a knowing smile. A month ago, Yamaguchi and Tsukishima had finally come out and announced to everyone that they were dating. This surprised no one, other than Hinata and Kageyama, but they were completely clueless about anything other than volleyball anyway.
Speaking of Hinata and Kageyama, they had also begun dating. Just a few days ago, Kageyama had served a volleyball into Hinata's face and yelled "Dumbass! I think I like you!" 

Hinata had picked up the volleyball and spiked it right into his face, yelling "I like you too! Let's date!" Kageyama nodded and they proceeded to practice as normal, albeit with a lot more blushing. Nishinoya and Tanaka had teared up with happiness for their redheaded kouhai, but they didn't stop them from collecting betting money from the others on who would confess first. Suga may have helped them a little with this by making sure Daichi was too preoccupied to notice money changing hands.

Kiyoko and Yachi were dating too, and had been for quite some time. Suga and Ennoshita had suspected it for a while, but had decided to respect their privacy and not pry about it. The question was eventually resolved by the girls themselves; Yachi was terrified that Kiyoko would forget all about her when she left for college. Words weren't helping the younger girl, so Kiyoko had reassured her with kisses in front of everyone. She was very calm about it, actually. Suga and Ennoshita had just exchanged knowing smiles, although the others were totally taken aback.

Speaking of Ennoshita, he and Tanaka had begun dating as well. Actually the first player to openly come out as gay, Ennoshita had confessed several weeks ago per Suga's advice. Tanaka had secretly confided his feelings about the future captain to him, so Suga was thrilled to get to play matchmaker. They were quite happy together, and now the entire team was dating. Kinoshita and Narita had been dating since their first year, although they had kept it quiet from everyone but Ennoshita until now. Nishinoya had confessed to Asahi almost by accident; he had been trying to get Asahi to come on a roller coaster with him and had somehow said "If you come with me, it'll be a real date!" and Asahi had immediately gotten onto the ride. One roller coaster ride and discussion later, they were dating. 

When they had told everyone, Daichi and Suga had simultaneously groaned "Finally!" Everyone had laughed, and practice continued as normal. Thinking about Daichi, he smiled without realizing it. The dark-haired male was everything Suga could have asked for in a boyfriend, and more. Clever and sweet, he hoped they would last a long time or even forever, and he rather thought Daichi did too.

They had had sex several times since that first evening. After they had made love for the first time, Suga had realized how different it was from the strip club. Here, he had the ability to say no or stop, and Daichi would do so. Here, he was safe. In fact, Suga was usually the one to initiate it. But that suited him, because once they were in the bedroom, they were both satisfied. Daichi was caring but not overprotective. In fact, his rear was still sore from last night. He rubbed his buttock ruefully, but he didn't regret it.