Silk Collar

Warning: Suggestive content ahead.
Disclaimer: None of the art is mine. Full credits go to the artists. All the characters are owned by Haruichi Furudate. Author-chan out!

Sugawara's POV

Suga learned a few things over the next several weeks.

The bar section of the club was open all day and night, but the strippers section was only open at night. Most of the strippers slept all morning and part of the afternoon and Kuroo and Daishou alternated bar tending daily, so the system worked for everyone.

Two weeks went by like this. Sleep all morning, get up, eat lunch, take a nap, practice stretches, choreograph another dance, practice the dance, eat an early dinner, perform his dance, and work with private customers until morning.

He was paid individually by each private customer, so his salary was uncertain at best. This was also motivation to give his very best on the stage. If he didn't impress clients enough to pay for sex, he didn't get paid. The club provided housing and food, however.

Sometimes Koushi would give lap dances, or private dance performances for very wealthy clients. But those were rare. He was paid every week. In a few months he hoped to move out of the club and live independently. For now, he lived in his changing room and ate at the club, since food was free for the employees.

He became an expert makeup artist, since he had to reapply facial makeup between each private customer. When the next client came, he didn't want to see what the previous one had done to him.

The silver haired male still daydreamed about going back home a lot. He imagined his parents greeting him with open arms. The team being happy to have their mom back. Daichi hugging him, and perhaps doing more than that. Suga blushed.

One of the more interesting side effects of being a stripper is Koushi was now an expert on all things sexual, and had no trouble imagining applying his knowledge to his crush. Which made for some interesting images, to say the least. At the same time, he quailed at the thought of being so intimate with anyone ever again. He collected bruises from various customers every night, and the mental scars went deeper every day. He hated doing this, but he couldn't see any way out of it.

He sighed. How did my life come to this?

Daichi's POV

Daichi Sawamura was going bananas.

Seriously, you think Nishinoya or Hinata are energetic? Try combining them with a double shot of coffee and three days of no sleep.

After Suga ran off, they had run after him, but the silver haired male was unexpectedly fast on his feet. They had all stared at each other, wordless. None of them ever thought their Mama Crow would do something like that.

They had searched for Suga. Searched a long time. But he was gone. They had tried to contact him, only to realize he had left his phone in the locker room. No one, not even Tsukishima, had anything to say after that.

The team went to his house, but when they said Koushi's name to his parents, his mother started crying hysterically and his father slammed the door in their faces. Daichi secretly went back to their house and threw rocks at Suga's window, hoping to get his attention, but no one responded.

Desperate, Daichi even went to the local police station, but it was useless without any parental backup.

Now, weeks had gone by, and they were all stumped for ideas.

Having Suga gone really showed them all how much they needed the setter. Without his steady, smiling presence, they were all off-kilter, often reverberating and fracturing off each other. And no one more so than Daichi.

He never realized how much he relied on Suga. His setter, his partner, and his crush.

Sawamura sighed. He had been looking for Koushi all day after school, but, as always, it was like he vanished into thin air.

An exuberant shout interrupted his thoughts. "Daichi!"

The wing spiker looked up. Nishinoya and Tanaka grinned at him. "What?"

"Hey, man. We've all been looking for Suga for the past few weeks, and you need a break," Tanaka said.

"Come on! We've got a great place in mind!" Noya continued. "We'll go there, relax, get our minds off things. It'll be fun!"

A part of Daichi wanted to say "No, this is a terrible idea, we all just need to go home and get some rest." Instead, the words "Okay, let's go," came out of his mouth. He internally shrugged and decided to just go with it. After all, he had been going nuts the past few weeks, and it would be nice to get his mind off things.

"Great!" Noya said. He held up three tickets to a nearby train station. "Let's go!"

Sugawara's POV

Suga was tired. Tired of everything. But he needed this job, so he kept it together.

Koushi had noticed most of his private customers liked to dominate him. He also knew bondage was a major kink. So he had decided to work that into his nightly show.

He walked onto the stage and flashed his fake signature bright smile. It was always fake, these days. But the audience cheered anyway. Suga reached the pole and stood in front of it, facing the crowd.

Suga moved his hands behind the pole, linking them like they were tied together. He fell gracefully to his knees, lifting his head to the sky. His pink tongue caressed his lips, an open invite to taste his mouth. He spread his legs wide, still kneeling submissively. The thin silk around his body showcased his member's outline to the world. He slid his hands up and down the pole, making sure to act like they were tied up. He flexed his hips.

With a flick of his hands, Suga tied a previously hidden silk leash to the pole. With another fast flick of his hands, he encircled the collar around his throat. A fake smile full of lust danced upon his lips. He was now bound to the pole by his throat, and acting like his hands were tied to the pole as well.

The crowd went wild.

Suga raised his head, touching his silver hair to the pole behind him. He bared his collared throat to the crowd. He leaned forward, keeping his head tilted up. He sensuously flicked his tongue around his moist lips. The setter slowly flexed his slim upper body back and forth. The silk leash went taut. Koushi moved his head to the side, drawing attention to his pale neck.

Then he abruptly leaped upside down, crossing his legs around the pole. His seemingly restrained hands did not move, but now his slim legs were crossed around the pole just above his hands, suspending him in midair by the pole. He was now upside down, and the collar was still on him. He leaned toward the pole, taking the strain off his neck. The silk leash went slack.

The silver haired male moved one leg away from the pole and looped it around the leash, pulling him even closer to the pole. It gave the illusion he was tangled in silk, a collar around his throat to keep him submissive. Free for the taking.

Koushi looked at the audience and beckoned them closer. He yanked on the leash and collar, demonstrating his apparent helplessness.

Sugawara's eyes met the shocked gaze of a certain black haired male, standing still in the raucous crowd.

Suga almost fell off the pole.

It was Daichi.