I Trust You

sleepyshell surprise #2! I planned to just make one extra chapter with both these parts, but it was getting really long. So I split it into two different chapters. Enjoy ;)
Disclaimer: None of the art is mine. Full credits go to the artists. All the characters are owned by Haruichi Furudate. Author-chan out!

Daichi's POV

Two months later

Sawamura walked into his house and closed the door. "Hey, Suga! I'm home!" He called.

"Hey babe!" Koushi called back. "I made dinner, do you want some?"

"Sure," Daichi said, walking into the kitchen. He smiled warmly. "You know I'll eat anything you cook." The setter grinned.

"Can I kiss you?" Daichi asked. 

"Go ahead. And you know, you don't have to ask all the time," Sugawara said, flashing his real, signature bright smile. Dear Asahi, how Sawamura loved that smile.

He kissed him gently on the lips. 

"Hey, do you want to Netflix and chill tonight?" Sugawara asked.

Daichi choked. 

He gasped like a fish out of water. "W-what?!" 

"You heard me."

"B-but Suga! Doing anything like that would hurt you. I don't want that!"

"Daichi, I'm fine," Koushi laughed.

"But Suga, it could set off flashbacks. I don't want to do that to you. It could send you back, to, that time. That random guy a few months ago hurt you," he said, fumbling for words. "You had panic attacks for days afterward. I can't do that to you. That's why I always ask permission, remember? I can't risk hurting you."

Sugawara put the cooking stuff down, his face serious.

"Daichi, I won't deny that was the worst time of my life. But I'm over it. I'm past that. We're here now. So stop asking me for permission all the time. I trust you. If I say stop, then stop. I trust you will do that. Until then?" He winked. "Go ahead."

Daichi just gaped.

Suga smirked. "What, do you need me to prove it to you?"

The captain nodded wordlessly.

The silver haired male grinned. He walked upstairs and came back down in a crop top and booty shorts.

His very revealing top did nothing to hide his slender frame and toned body. And his very, very tight shorts did nothing to conceal the smooth outline of his member. 

Daichi's own member got a little excited.

Koushi started to dance, flexing his hips side to side. He ran his hands up his legs, over his torso, and back down to his waist. He turned so he had his back to Daichi. He put his hands on his thighs and bent over. He ground his ass against the air, sending smooth waves up his body. He jerked his chin back, gesturing to come on over there. The silver haired male wiggled his ass invitingly.

It was the hottest fucking thing Daichi had ever seen.

Sugawara stopped and Daichi almost growled in protest. Suga smirked. "Care for me to continue?"

Daichi was reasonably sure it was against the law to be that sexy.

He walked over and caught his boyfriend's lovely hand. "How about we continue somewhere else?"

Suga flashed his signature bright smile. He jumped into Daichi's arms.

"Carry me to the bedroom," he purred.

Daichi was happy to oblige.