Ch.1 Miya Onigiri

■3rd Person POV■

Those eyes, look tender as they stare into her eyes. Grayish locks, swayed by the wind as he leans closer to the woman in front of him. Hands cradling her cheeks gently, and the woman brings her hands to his strong chest. The woman stares at the man in front of him, the handsome man with a pair of fox ears and a tail.

 The woman stares at the man in front of him, the handsome man with a pair of fox ears and a tail

Despite how he doesn't look human, the human woman craves his presence. They hold each other in a tight embrace, afraid that if they loosen their arms on each other, they won't be able to see each other again.

 A ruckus could be heard approaching where the two lovers are. Torch and weapon could be seen by the two. The Fox man let go of his hands from his woman, telling her to leave so the villagers wouldn't see them together.

Y/N: no... I... can't leave you... Osamu...

Osamu: I'll definitely find you... for now... you couldn't be seen with me...

The fox man named Osamu leans closer to his woman 

Osamu: I... Love you... Y/N

Their lips only an inch away

BIP!BIP!BIP!

Y/N reaches out and turns her alarm off. She sits on her bed and sighs.

Y/N: that dream again...

The door to her room was knocked, and then it was open. An old lady peeks inside and gives her a sweet smile.

Y/N: good morning grandma...

Y/N's Granny: Good morning Y/N...  wants to come with me to the market?

Y/N smiles sweetly at her grandmother and nods her head. She gets up from her bed and told her grandmother to wait for a minute.

L/N Y/N, 24 years old, just moved from Tokyo to Hyogo yesterday. Her grandfather passed away last week, leaving her grandmother alone. Being close to both of her grandparents makes Y/N couldn't bear to let her grandmother lives alone, so she decided to move in with her.

Since she was fifteen, Y/N starts dreaming of a woman that looks like her and a handsome man with a pair of fox ear and tail. The scene that was played in her dream is the same. The two would always embrace each other before the man finally let go of his woman, telling her to leave and about to kiss her, and there when Y/N wakes up from her dream.

Sometimes she's wondering why did she keep on dreaming about that. She never even once meeting a guy like that in her life. But, every time she woke up from that dream, a tinge of sadness would come to her and her chest feels tight as if she understands what the couple feels.

■Y/N's POV■

 Grandma and I are walking back from the market. I'm glad that grandma looks happy, but I know, she misses grandpa, even I miss him a lot. We walk through the market and now arrived at an intersection. Grandma grabs my hand, makes me stop walking.