EPILOGUE

■Atsumu's POV■

~Dream

I watch as a couple walk side by side. The man, who looks like me, stares at the young woman next to him with tender eyes. It's Osamu, the man is Osamu, but he has fox ears and tails. As I look closely, the woman is Y/N, my sister in law.

Suddenly, the scene changes. There I saw as Osamu pushes "me" and got hit by an arrow. That other me, lift Osamu up and takes him somewhere.

I saw as Osamu and I came to the Y/N look alike woman. Suddenly, Osamu tells the "me" over there to go. I see a lot of people from afar, coming closer with torches and weapons.

That "me" hugs that Osamu and left.

Atsumu: Why did you leave damn it?

I saw as Osamu told Y/N to leave too, and when Y/N got away, arrows were launched at him.

Atsumu: No!

I saw the other me, stares in horror from a deeper part of the forest. And look at Y/N who fells on her knees and cry.

Atsumu: why did you leave your brother?

The scene changes again. I saw the other me hiding behind the trees, staring at a palanquin lift by some guards. Then I see, Y/N sits inside that palanquin, face all gloomy and sad.

They stop near a cliff on a seashore. Then I watch as Y/N walks closer to the edge of the cliff. She turns around when some people call her, but who caught her attention is the "me" who hides in the forest with fright in his eyes.

Atsumu: no...

The other me also says no. But Y/N smiles and lunges herself backward, and falls into the sea.

~End of Dream~

I woke up and panting like a mad man.

Atsumu's wife: Atsumu san... are you alright?

Atsumu: ah yes!

With that his wife's who holds their twin sons, goes to the dining table and places their sons on their baby chair.

Atsumu: what kind of dream was that? Why did I dream of my brother and in law like that... weird...

I tidy up myself and eat breakfast with my family. After we finished, we get in my car. I drop my wife and sons at my wife's friend's house as I'm going somewhere else.

Today, I'm planning to visit Osamu's shop. While driving, a fragment of that dream flashes through my head.

Atsumu: what a weird dream...

I park my car and get out of it. There I saw Osamu in front of his shop.

Atsumu: oi, Samu

Osamu: oi Tsumu, you're here...

Atsumu: wanna play my younger twin boys...

Osamu: they're my sons not yours... you have your own...

Osamu slides the door open and call out to his wife.

Osamu: Y/N... Tsumu's here...

Y/N comes from the kitchen, carrying both of their sons who sleep, heads leaned on each of her shoulders. Osamu and Y/N married three years ago and now they have 2 years old twin boy, Osaki, and Atsuki. They're younger than my twin sons Haruto and Haruki.

Osamu comes closer and took Atsuki in his arms. I watch as Osamu and Y/N smile and look all happy with each other.

Suddenly I feel a tug in my heart. The dream from last night comes to mind.

Why am I so happy to see them?

Osamu looks my way and his eyes widened.

Osamu: Tsumu? Why are you crying? Do you want to play with my sons that much that finding them asleep makes you cry?

I lift a hand to my face and found out that I have tears on my face. I shook my head and wipe my tears away.

Atsumu: no, I'm not crying... I got dust in my eyes, you didn't clean your shop nicely Samu...

Osamu: what did you say???

Y/N comes to me, Osaki is awake in her arms.

Y/N : Osaki... look who's here... uncle Atsumu is here to play with you...

Osamu: Y/N don't hand our son to that prick...

Atsumu: who are you calling prick Samu!

I took Osaki in my arms and he leans on my shoulder and got back to sleep. I turn my gaze at Osamu and Y/N.

Osamu: why are you staring?

That was a dream, but it felt real. The pain I feel when I saw Osamu died and Y/N jump of that cliff was too real.

That's why now seeing them like this.

Atsumu: nothing... I'm just glad... I had a weird dream... somehow, I'm glad to see you two are happy together...

Osamu and Y/N's eyes are widened. And now they're staring at me, making me embarrassed.

Atsumu: stop star-

Osamu: yes, we're happy... Tsumu... thank you

Atsumu: W-why did you thank me stupid Samu...

Osamu and Y/N are smiling at me, I turn my back at them because of the embarrassment. But, my chest feels light and warm.

I wish... Y/N and Samu will always be happy...

With each other...

No matter where and when...

May fate... will always keep them together...

.
.
.
.
.
.

The End

Yeay, thank you so much for stopping by and read one of my stories.

If you found any grammatical errors, typos, or misspelled words please forgive me because English is not my first language. But you can point my mistakes so I could fix it

Thank you so much
^^
K A Y N U