ch.6 Pulling Me In

■3rd Person POV■

~Dream~

Y/N creeps on the small steep of the waterfall cave, she has some food inside a bundle that hangs on her shoulder.

She gets inside the cave and sees as two foxes who resemble each other are bickering.

Y/N: um... good evening...

The twin foxes look at Y/N. Osamu looks a little happy while Atsumu looks kind of annoyed.

Atsumu: this huma-

Atsumu hasn't finished talking when he was being slammed backward by Osamu's tail.

Osamu: good evening Y/N...

Atsumu: stop getting close to us you human...

Y/N: I... m sorry... I just want to drop these...

Y/N shows the two the food inside her bundle. Atsumu who actually hasn't catch anything today and only ate small fruits looks delighted.

Atsumu: o... you.. brought these for us? You're not that bad...

Y/N is happy seeing Atsumu doesn't see her as a thread. They all eat together before the twin foxes decided to leave. Atsumu has already left and Osamu was about to leave too but he went on a stroll with Y/N first.

 Atsumu has already left and Osamu was about to leave too but he went on a stroll with Y/N first

Osamu: thank you for the medicine... and the food...

Y/N: ah... no... it's nothing... I'm.. just happy to meet you both... It feels like I have friends now...

Osamu sees the smiling girl in front of him and something about her makes his body moves forward.

Osamu: which one makes you happier? Meeting me... or Atsumu?

Y/N looks up and sees Osamu stares deeply into her eyes. That makes Y/N finally tells him her true feeling.

Y/N: I... I'm happy to meet you... Osamu sama..

With that Osamu leans in and kisses Y/N for the first time.

~End of dream~

Y/N woke up, face all flushed. The image of that Osamu from her dream kissing the girl who looks like her makes her heart pounding.

On the other hand, Osamu woke up with a slight pink tint across his cheeks as well. He brought a hand to his face as the Y/N from his dream face keep flashing on his mind as the man who looks like him kisses her.

Then both of them remember what happened yesterday when Osamu suddenly leans in an about to kiss Y/N. Y/N shook her head trying to get the thought away. While Osamu contemplating what he almost did yesterday.