Ch.3 First Touch

■Y/N's POV■

Grandma and I are watching tv together. It's almost 9, one of our favorite shows will start.

Just then a message came on my phone. I check on it, and my lips formed a smile.

It's from Osamu san

Sender: Miya Osamu
Recipient: Y/N
Hey, how's (Y/N's GM) san? Is she getting better? Say hello to her.

I look up to my grandma and call her, and she turns her head to face me.

Y/N: Osamu san says hello...

Y/N's GM: oh my, say my hello to him too sweety... tell him to stop by our place sometimes

I nod my head to grandma and process to reply to Osamu san's text.

Sender: Y/N
Recipient: Miya Osamu

Yes grandma is getting better now
Thank you for asking Osamu san
Grandma says hello to you too.
She said please stop by our place sometimes.

Sent

I've been exchanging texts with Osamu san since last week. We've just been friends recently, but it feels like I know him for a long time. Maybe because he looks like the person in my dream.

Ting
A message came, it's from Osamu san

Sender: Miya Osamu
Recipient: Y/N

I'll keep it in mind, I'll stop by later. Well, talk to you later. I'm closing my shop now.

Sender: Y/N
Recipient: Miya Osamu

Good work for today!
Be careful on your way back Osamu san

Sent

Osamu san isn't someone who talks much or anything. Every time I visit his shop, we didn't have a long conversation or anything, but, I always feel delighted by his presence.

Y/N's GM: you two seem to get closer this week sweety...

Y/N: uh... it's not like that grandma... but yes we do get closer because we became friends... I'm happy to know Osamu san...

Grandma walks to the drawer and smiles at me. When she opens the drawers, it seems like the thing that grandma wants isn't there.

Y/N's GM: oh dear... I'm running out of hot patches...

When grandma's body aches, she likes to put a hot patch on the part that is hurt.

Y/N: grandma, I'll go grab some at the convenience store...

Y/N's GM: no honey, it's pretty late... it's okay...

Y/N: no it's fine, the show starts in 30minutes, I can go there and buy you some... I want to get some snacks too...

With that, I head to the convenience store.

I'm about to reach the convenience store, it's right on the corner of this road. But I feel uneasy, some guys are hanging on the bench on the sidewalk of this road.