Comforting Nagito

We were called to the diner again for another meeting, and me and Hajime were preparing to go swimming later. Kazuichi was in a hurry when he told us though, something about Nagito. "What do you think it is?" I asked Hajime politely. "A-Ah!.. i-i dont know." Hajime answered, looking away. I tilted my head in confusion.

"Um.. Haji-chan, tell me.. is there something you.. might not be telling me?" I asked, blushing slightly. I dont know why, just was. "W-What do you mean?" Hajime asked nervously as we stepped in. "You've been acting more.. nervous and flustered often-" Suddenly, I was interrupted by a loud-

BOOM!

I flinched, then looked at Hajime. He looked back, and we both nodded. We ran up the stairs and saw an unusual scene... Nagito was on the floor, everyone was surrounding him. He was breathing rather heavily, almost as if he was scared. Everyone was trying to talk to him, but he wouldnt answer

He seemed to be petting his hair as comfort again, and he seemed to be crying a lot. I ran up there with Hajime, holding his hand. "What's going on?!" Hajime asked. "We dont know! Monokuma came, whispered something in his ear, then he started to do this!" Kazuichi shouted.

My expression saddened in sympathy, he was whimpering a lot. I bent down onto the floor, in front of his face. "Nagito, can you get up?.." I asked calmly. Nagito looked up at me, his face still completely sad and full of anguish. "H-Huh?.. " Nagito said in a heartbroken tone. "Can you get up?.." I asked again.

Nagito looked down and his hands began to slow down. His pace became calmer. Nagito finally nodded before taking my hand, I gently held it and smiled. Nagito looked at my face, and his expression seemed to calm a little. I helped him up slowly, and gave him a patient closed eye smile.

Everyone stared in utter shock on how I helped this man calm down so fast. Nagito just awkwardly laughed. I was going to let go, but Nagito didnt let it. He closed his eyes and began taking deep breaths, I looked over at Hajime who seemed to be slightly... irritated? Why? "..Thanks, Y/N. Sorry for wasting your time.." Nagito smiled sweetly.

"You didnt, you dont have to tell us what he said if you dont want to." I said reassuringly. Nagito just paused, then grinned. "Alright, I'll be going then.." Nagito turned away. "Nag-" "Good day.." Nagito went down the stairs. We had our usual morning meeting, and apparently a party was being thrown.

I turned to Hajime, "Wanna swim after? I wanna see your swimming skills!" I cooed. "O-Oh.. sure.." Hajime said, and smiled sadly. I chowed on the wings, they were too good for there own.. good? Whatever. But seriously, what did Monokuma say to him? And why did he freak out so much when he said it?

Could he have.. done this before?..

...
No, its not possible. He would tell us..right?

////////////////
AYYYYYEEEEEEEE! Should I make this a Hajime x Reader x Makoto? Cause this is starting to look like one.