Our Melody

My name is Y/N L/N, the Ultimate Music Box Composer. I am famous all over the internet for my.. big.. proportions. But anyway, its nice to meet you! My best friend Hajime was also going to this school. I skipped to the school and there he was. "Hajimeeeeeeee!" I called out to him. "Y/N!" Hajime smiled as he saw me. We both hugged, we only didnt see each other for a day, I dont know why we were hugging.

My E/C eyes stared into his amber ones. I smiled warmly, he then blushed for some reason. "Ah, good morning! Sorry for my manners, it's just gonna be a big day today!" I apologized. "N-No, it's fine. It's nice knowing your here." Hajime smiled. I giggled softly and pet his weird ahoge. He looked away and smiled. "L-Lets head inside."

"Alright. Do you want to hold hands?" I asked politely. "O-Okay." Hajime stammered and grabbed onto my hand with weird speed. I held my mouth open slightly in surprise. "A-Ah! Sorry!" Hajime apologized. "Its okay, it's our first day here, you would be nervous." I smiled warmly and gently took his hand. "Let's go.. inside.." Hajime stuttered.

Suddenly my vision became clouded with darkness.. and in the next moment.. a door? I need to head in.. I must.. why? No, I need to.. the next thing i know, Hajime suddenly appeared next to me when i opened the door. "Huh? H-Hajime?" I stammered. Before he could speak, he was interrupted by a sweet voice. "Are you feeling alright? You look quite pale." A blonde girl said, she had a pretty dress.

"You guys are freshmen too, right?" A red haired girl with a camera asked. I nodded. "Pardon our interruption, I am Y/N L/N. That is Hajime." I pointed to him. Everybody chattered for a while, when suddenly.. a cutesy voice spoke up. "Nope, that's wrong!" It said. "What voice was that just now?" A man with.. a large amount of weight said.

"Hey, bastard, why did you just make that cutesy voice all of the sudden?" A boy with a babyface asked. "I will not forget your remark about my weight, but that voice you heard was not mine." The fat man said back. "WHOS THERE?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" A muscular man shouted. We stared at the desk and out came.. a cute bunny girl?

She had orange bows to hold up her pigtails, her hair was white with a tint of pink. She had a cute white dress on, and a.. wand? Everyone was shocked at how adorable this girl was. "My name is Magical Girl ☆ Usami! Aka, Usami! I may not look like it, but I am your teacher!" Usami cooed.

Anyway, everyone talked while I zoned out. I didnt notice Hajime clinging onto my arm. "Now let's depart for the school trip!" Usami said as she waved her wand. "School trip?.." I questioned. Suddenly, like she said, we departed to somewhere.. else.

Crystal blue sea, golden sand, warm weather. This must be.. a beach? "H-Huh?!" I looked around frantically. "What the hell?!" Hajime shouted. Everyone freaked out. "Hajime, its alright, calm down!" I said as I he.d his arms. "N-No its not! We just suddenly transported.. and.. and..." He trailed off before falling on me. I caught him of course. "H-Hajime?!" He was still breathing, thank god.

"He just fainted. Dont worry." A boy with strange white hair said. This was gonna be.. interesting to say the least.

/////////////////
AYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE! I promised this, so I made it! What do ya think?