Babyface

Screw it, everything until the beach scene is gonna be Y/Ns pov

I walked up to this muscular man, with a leather jacket on. "THE NAMES NEKOMARU NIDAIII!" He yelled before I could talk. "U-Uh.. I'm Y/N..." "And I'm Hajime.." Hajime said after me. "LOUDER! YOU HAVE TO SOUND MORE PROUD OF YOURSELF!" He shouted at both of us. We both yelled, "I'M HAJIME!" "I'M Y/N!"

Hajime slightly giggled at me attempting to be louder than this weird middle aged looking man. I looked at him and he then timidly stopped. He blushed more than he usually did when he was around me. Nagito stuck his tongue out at Hajime, making.. kissing motions? Why?

Hajime growled and leaped onto Nagito, they both fought like little kittens playing with each other. "Haji-chan! H-Haji-chan!" I picked him up the best I could, like a mother disciplining her child for misbehaving.

Hajime grumbled and stood up, he took my hand. "Stupid Nagito.. trying to.. get in the.." "Huh?" I tilted my head. "O-Oh! Nothing, Y/N!" Hajime looked around nervously. We went up to this boy with a weird babyface, he looked at us both. He seemed pretty judgemental, but cute. I think I was gonna like him.

"Oiii! Fuyuhiko! Can you introduce yourself?" Nagito asked. Fuyuhiko growled and rolled his eyes. "Why do I have to introduce myself to you bastards? It's not like you would fucking care." He crossed his arms. "Um.. ahahaha.. this is Hajime, and I'm Y/N." I looked at him.

"Names Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, and just so were clear.. I dont plan to act friendly and shit with you guys." Fuyuhiko looked away from us. I giggled nervously. Hajime seemed slightly angry, Nagito went up to him and whispered something in his ear. This seemed to make Hajime flustered, cause he seemed to be trying not to fight him.

I grabbed Hajimes hand and we went up to this red haired girl. "Hey, are you that guy from earlier who passed out?" She asked, pointing to Hajime. He nodded. "Well, you gotta man up! At times like this it's a man's job to be protecting the girls!" She put her hands on her hips.

"Umm..." I looked at her. "Your boyfriend really does need to protect you! He should have been defending you!" She looked at me. Boyfriend?! My face went pink along with Hajimes. "W-Were not dating! H-Hold on!" I put my hands up.

"O-Oh! Sorry! I'm Mahiru Koizumi, I'll be counting on you from now on." Mahiru smiled. "I'm Y/N L/N, it's nice to meet you." I shook her hand, giving her a closed eye smile. "And I'm Hajime.." "Well, from now on, you will be known as unreliable Hajime! You better do your hard work to get me to stop!" Mahiru walked off.

Nagito went up to me, "Hey~ Y/N. Hajime l-" Hajime cut him off by putting his hand over his mouth.

////////////////
AYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE! Sorry for not uploading in a month. Had to finish my Makoto x Reader! But, it is time for a new adventure! Let's make the most of this x Reader, alright?