1 forward 173 back

3rd POV:
"there, it's all done" Madam Pomfrey said, moving to the first aid kit and bringing out a sticker. "Here, everything must be confusing and you have done a great job. Have a sticker." she said, passing a 'well done' sticker.

Harry sleppily took it. It took around a hour to get it all done, leaving Harry more exhausted than before. Harry muttered something that could possibly be in English, but somehow came out more like he was speaking Latin.

"... Severus, do you know anything about Harry's living situations? Or anything that should be notified to me" Madam Pomfrey asked nervously. Looking up from the parchment in her hands to the Professor.

".. No? Po.. Harry lives with his relatives. Aunt and Uncle I believe? Why is that a concern?" The Professor questioned, not knowing why Madam Pomfrey asked about The Child's living situation.

"... We should talk in my office, it is a... Private Health Concern that I may need your help with." Pomfrey responded, her voice a montone sound with a hint of concern and fear.

Snape just started to walk over to her, look at Malfoy and the tiny Harry, and left to go to her office. Pomfrey followed quickly on his tail. She opened her office and closed the door.

"What's the problem with Potter? And what does his current living situations do with it?" Snape quickly asked, curious from Madam Pomfrey's question.

".. Well. Severus, as you know of patient privacy and how I would usually not tell you. I may need your help and, if my guess is correct, I cannot get any help from anyone else." Madam Pomfrey sighed looking.. Scared? " I will tell you the reasoning if you tell me who the child lives with."

"Potter lives with Muggles. His Aunt and Uncle. I believe they have a child. On his Mother's side. Can you explain now?" Snape answered honestly, he didn't remember the names of them or anything else other than the basics.

"Well, Severus. He is not 4 or 5 years old, which is the height and size he's at. He's 6, nearing to 7." Pomfrey stopped and looked at the parchment in her hand again."He isn't at the correct weight either and he's very anxious and tired. Even in these circumstances, he shouldn't be on the brink of passing out." pomfrey looks back at Severus. Pausing completely.

".. I do not understand what you are insinuating. Can you explain further?" Severus asked wearily. Not understanding the implications of Madam Pomfrey's words. And like the angel she is, she explained it more.

"He's showing symptoms of severe Malnourishment. He's the size of a child 2 years younger than him, he looks like a skeleton and he's very anxious and tired. These are symptoms of Malnourishment. They could possibly be Potion Side effects. But I doubt it." Madam Pomfrey explained fully, a guiding light in these times. "And If this assumption is correct then I'm sure the next one is" she sighed.

Snape stayed quiet, quite literally shocked quiet. He couldn't fully take in the fact that his assumptions on Harry's home life was incorrect, how fast his day changed from good to is the apocalypse starting yet? And how is this not a dream?

".. Harry has some prominent... Markings. Now, I know boys can play rough however these look like, whip marks. He also has bruising around his wrists, lower back and Nape of the Neck. These bruises are from yellow to dark blues and purples. He also has some scanning and marks on his hand, from what looks like Fire. " Pomfrey paused taking a second too breathe." There is a high likelihood he's being.. Mistreated and being neglected. He maybe being Abused, mentally and physically."

Snape is now thatone saying 1 step forward two steps back but instead of it only being two he fell down a entire flight of stairs, broke his neck, killed a black cat, broke a mirror and is now in hospital. He has just had his entire thoughts of the child he hates turned over in under 10 minutes. He's starting to question Career choices.