The Future?

3rd POV:
Snape walked infront of Malfoy and with the robe on Harry it effectively covered most of them. Sadly even though the students can't see Harry, or anything really, they started to get louder again. Which again caused the nervous child's guard to go back up. But not panicking as much as before. Most likely due to exhaustion and the fact they are wrapped up and being held.

With certain people speaking out more than others, Ron and Hermione, with others trying to look into the classroom to try see what happened, Neville and most Slytherins. Obviously a few where looking to Malfoy for answers, Blaise and Pansy.

"Quiet!" Snape snapped. It didn't work as effectively as last time but did quieten them down slightly. "You are to go to your next lesson and continue the day as normal." he was interrupted by protesting. "You will! However. We will notify you all on the events that have happened. And whoever caused this will be in severe trouble. Also you all will be getting a lecture on class safety" he finished with a sigh. If this was a cartoon he'd have one of the prominent blood vessel things on his head.

"Now, go. Potter is fine and has no serious injuries that we know. So there is no excuse to not carry on with your day. We only have 3 minutes left of lesson luckily, so going to class will be no problem." Snape said getting rid of any protests left. He swiftly turned to face Malfoy and nodded his head to leave.

".. What are you waiting for? Now." Snape said after noticing no one moving. The group of students quickly fled with some trailing behind still trying to get a glance into the room, trying to find Harry, but the Professors glare quickly made them join their groups. With a sigh from said Professor, Snape and Malfoy made their way to the medical wing. Due to the 3 mins of lesson left, they had no interruptions or problems.

They quickly entered the medical office, with a dramatic door swing to make their presence known. Madam Pomfrey, only having one patient was able to make her way to them quickly. Looking confused at the child in Malfoy's arms. Said child slightly dozing off due to exhaustion.

"Hello Snape, Malfoy. Why did you come to visit? Also who is the child your holding?" Pomfrey asked, not used to seeing a child in her school medical wing. "Last I had known, !no student nor teacher is pregnant." she questioned trying to figure out who the baby's parents are.

"It's Potter. Potion Accident, I haven't talked to him yet but Malfoy has. I don't know who caused the accident and I am going to figure out who." he sighed in frustration. "But due to it being a potion accident and a either failed or incomplete potion, I don't know the side effects or problems it will cause. We'd like to have a check up on him." Snape finished, looking stressed and exhausted from this mess.

"That is fine. But he looks young, I don't want to do something that may harm him so this will take a little longer than usual." she said to Snape, then turning to Malfoy. " I need to know any important information he has told you." madam Pomfrey said. Looking a little to calm for someone in this situation, like it's happened before.

"He thinks its 1985. January fith? I think he said. Also doesn't know anything about magic? At all. Nor does he know about his parents, which I don't understand." Malfoy answered. Still holding the child, even though his arms began to hurt.

"So he's around 6 years old? He looks a bit thin for that. He looks more like a skinny 5 year old. Are you sure he said that?" Pomfrey sked looking concerned. Staring T the child more than Malfoy while she spoke, Harry didn't look at her still keeping himself tucked into Malfoy's neck seeming a little off put at all the attention and questions.

"Malfoy, would you mind placing Harry down on one of the beds? So I can do an examination." Pomfrey asked starting to move to one of the medical beds. Harry tightened his grip of Malfoys shirt, surprising the Blonde.