A child?

3rd POV:
"HARRY!" Hermione shouts to where Harry was supposed to be. They couldn't tell with all this black misty fog surrounding the space. But it was shrinking and Harry had yet to appear. Even when the fog was at half his original height.

I mean no one could ignore when one of the most famous people basically disappeared before your eyes. Literally. And due to the fact many people were messing about and everyone was either shocked or panicking there was no way of getting answers out of them.

Snape was first to come to his senses and do something. Striding over to the young Malfoy who was frozen in his spot. And whispered something in his ear. Which caused Malfoy to snap out of it and nod. After that Snape turned around to the still frantic and chaotic group of teens.

"EVERYONE QUIET DOWN!" He bellowed, it worked effectively shutting everyone up. "Everyone out into the corridor" he said in his usual monotone voice. People started to protest, mainly Hermione since Ron was still in shock. Snape glared at the protesters, again effectively shutting them up.

"Everyone but Malfoy out. And I mean everyone." he said, a Pointe look at Hermione. "I need to know who caused this mess so I can give out proper punishment. And I keep someone in here to check whatever... The potion might have done" Snape finished. Still glaring

"But!-" Hermione started "No. Even though your friends with Potter. It doesn't make you less of a suspect. Nor does it make you in the right mind to see whatever happened since you're close with him." Snape cut her off. "Out." he finished with. And this time everyone went with it leaving to the corridor with Snape behind them.

"Oh my God. For heaven's sake, why today?" Malfoy finally spoke, now alone in the room, the fog still present and covering up what ever Harry was now. "Potter is cursed I say. Cursed. Can't have even one calm day." he complained.

"How'd this even hap-" he abruptly stopped, hearing sniffling. He looked down. The fog had lifted more still not showing Harry but no longer as dense to stop noise. 'Sniffling?' Malfoy thought. It made no sense. What is sniffling. If It's Potter something is wrong since the mist isn't covering the floor enough to be his body and it certainly doesn't sound like him so what.

"... Hello?" Malfoy said, not expecting much to be honest. But then the sniffling abruptly stopped. So Malfoy continued "Are you... Okay?" Malfoy said, not completely sure what to say since he can't see him or whatever is there.

"... Hm?" a small cracked sound came out of the fog. Malfoy was surprised he was getting a reply at all. But wa still curious on what was there. The fog was slowly lifting not enough to see yet.

"Are you okay?" he said again. A bit more sure of himself than before. And much more curious now he knows It understands to at least some point.

".. M-me?" a voice croaked out. He sounded confused. He, Malfoy was guessing due to the fact it's a masculine voice and it was most likely Potter. Since it was him there before.

"Yes. You. Are you okay? Do you know who you are?" Malfoy asked. Trying to figure if he could remember anything or had a concussion.

"... I.. I'm alright....I'm Harry... Where am I?" he replied, sounding... Afraid? Why would he be afraid? Made barely any sense to Malfoy.

"You are in Hogwarts, school? Potions class. Do you remember the date?" Malfoy asked. 'Maybe he has got a concussion or memory loss possibly?' it made most sense. Since he was hit with a unknown potion so the side effects are unknown currently.

".. It...It's Jan..January the fi-fith?" he stumbled back. 'It's not January at all.' Malfoy thought. He was now sure he had memory loss of some sort.