Potion disaster

Harry's POV:
"Come on Harry! We're already Bloody Late, if you take any longer we will get way worse than just a detention!" Ron shouted, like I didn't already know I might as well already be dead by how late we are? It's Professor Snape's class, Of course we'll be dead.

"I'm coming! You thought I don't know? I'm going as fast as I can here!" I said struggling to put my tie on while leaving the common area. Why do we need ties anyway? To look good? Well... Yeah. Appearances are needed it seems. Wished they weren't though.

"We are. So dead." Ron whispered as he fast walked ahead of me. There's no use for prayers now might as well already be underground. I'm not religious either but I'd think this would be the best time to become religious.

"Never mind dead. We're already buried. Have you seen Professor Snape's hatred for Gryffindoor? Never mind me!" I said. Literally. I'm starting to think getting along with Gryffindoor for Snape is like a demon walking into a church and I might as well be the Bible or priest if so.

Makes me wonder how he'd react if I actually got into Slytherin. I think he'd self desctruct. Like a robot or the Wicked Witch of the West. Ew. Never mind that would be a horrifying site. Not as much as it should be but still horrifying.

"Oh god! we're gonna die. Harry die I say." Ron says as we make our way to the door of the classroom. Is it dramatic? Yes. Is it incorrect? Yes. Would it be incorrect if Snape was in charge? Probably Not. And that's why I'm so thankful he isn't. Especially with all the things happening.

"Well, I guess we are atleast prepared for our deaths. Let's go to our coffin now? Yeah? Yeahhhh"I say, getting quieter to the end, as I open the door. Both cutting the conversation and setting us to go to our doom. Also making me question if I should have prayed.

And of COURSE to worsen the anxiety nearly everyone did that turn that you would only see in horror movies and books. God, it really does feel like im going to get killed.

"Potter. Weasley. Oh how so nice for you to join us today... Even if it's" he pauses to look down at his wrist. Most likely for dramatic effect since he likes to do things dramaticly.... And you wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even have a watch on... At all. " 7 minutes since class started" he finished with a sharp look.

"Sorry Professor. We had some problems we had to deal with and it made us late" I half-lied. We did have some problems, including waking up late... And not being able to tie a tie. Why are they both spelt tie? English is the bane of existence it seems... That's Snape. Did Snape make English. I wouldn't be surprised. He would do something so evil.

"Oh, really?" Snape replied with fake curiosity but very real sarcasm. I'm questioning how illegal it is to wack a teacher. I'm underage so probably no jail time but still.

"Yes sir. I apologize and we will be on time next lesson." ... Yeah whatever the punishment is is definitely worth it right now.

He side eyed me. That bitch. "Alright then. Make sure of it. 20 points of Gryffindoor, each. Now sit down we have practical work today" I'm starting to question how far I can beat up a teacher with the lowest backlash.

"And make sure to have a partner... Even if you don't like them it's needed." damn you Professor Snape! You know I only have three friends. And before I could start to move... Ron's already next to Hermione... How's he even get there so fast! She's at the front and we just came in. I'm starting to think he's a leprechaun at this point.