𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢~ 𝙱𝚘𝚔𝚞𝚊𝚔𝚊

I have given up on my other books soOoOoO
ALSO just a warning this inclueds death and all that jazz and its kinda in another life but different they dont meet at a hospital bluh bluh bluh anyway lets get into it

Your smile is as bright as day

Bokuto holds akaashi close," Akaashi ill be fine! Its just a little sickness. " Akaashi sighs, " But it could be more kotarou.. " Bokuto grabs akaashi hand, " Even if it is, " He squeezes his hand, " Ill get better. " Akaashi wipes his tears, " Ok. " Bokuto smiles, " Thats the spirit! "

Your laugh brightens a room

" ... And then lev fell! Can you believe it?! " Kuroo finishes teling his story and everyone starts laughing. Bokuto laughs but then starts to cough. Akaashi grabs some water, " I think we should get going. Ill visit you tommorow. " Bokuto hangs his head low, " I wish i could see you every day.. " Akaashi smiles, " I know i wish i could too but you gotta get better. " Bokuto smiles, " Ok! Ill see you all tommorow! "

You look like a shining star

Bokuto wobbles up to his feet, " Ive missed this place .. " They stand inside the volleyball court. Bokuto slowly makes his way to the volleyball cart, " Can we play a match..? For old times sake? " Akaashi giggles, " Ok.. But once you get tired you tell me! " Bokuto jumps up, " HEY HEY HEY! "

-- a half in hour later --

Bokuto sighs, " I havent hit one! " akaashi sighs, " Bokuto! " He throws the ball in the air. Bokuto runs to the ball and akaashi is stunned. It was like timed stopped it was like he was shining. He remembered when bokuto wasnt sick and they were playing in highschool. Tears roll down akaashi's face. Bokuto turns around, " Did you see that akaashi- AKAASHI ARE YOU OKSJNSBS?! " Bokuto runs to akaashi and kisses his forehead. Akaashi looks up at bokuto, " Yeah.. Im fine. "

But what happens..

Akaashi holds bokuto's hand, " Bokuto! Hold on for me. Please dont go! " The tears keep rolling down his face. Bokuto gives a small smile, " Akaashi... I know i wouldnt make it long. I know i wouldnt be here longer. But i want you to Let me go.. " Akaashi yells, " I Cant let you go kotarou! I love you! I wanted to get married  have a family! I WANT YOU BOKUTO! " Bokuto trembles at he grabs akaashi face, " I love you keiji. " Bokuto hand slowly starts to set down.

BEEP

BEEP

Beepppppp...

Akaashi cries louder, " DONT LEAVE ME! "

When i have to let you go...

Akaashi looks down at bokuto grave. God he couldnt believe he was gone. The tears flowed faster and soon turned to him falling to his knees, " YOU SAID YOU WOULD GET BETTER! YOU SAID WE WOULD BE TOGETHER FOREVER! YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT LEAVE ME! " Akaashi kept yelling until he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was kuroo. Kuroo kneels down, " I know its hard to lose him but you have to let him go akaashi.. " Akaashi wipes his tears, " We were gonna get married.. " Kuroo sighs, " Akaashi.. " Akaashi continued, " We were gonna start a family.. We were gonna have the best life.. " Kuroo raises his voice, " Akaashi! " Akaashi smiles, " In another life ill be his.. "