*+ first dates +* ( semishira )

Hey everyone! This is a Valentine's Day special so 💕 anyways let's startttt
.
.
.
.
.
Semi bounced his leg anxiously. He had asked his long time crush, shirabu, to go on a Valentine's Date with him.

He didn't even know how he asked him out. It just happened.

— a week ago —

" Semi! Help me take down the net. " The brunette yelled. He ran over and helped take down the net, " so what are you doing for Valentine's Day?" Shirabu asked.

Semi laughed, " Really nothing. Maybe you could be my valentine." He froze after saying that statement.

Shirabu blushed furiously, " O-oh uhm. " Semi laughed nervously, " U- unless you don't want to! "

Shirabu smiled, " sure then. Meet me at the cafe around the corner at 2:00 pm then. "

" Ok then. See you then. " Shirabu walked out of the gym, grabbing his bag leaving semi frozen.

— back to present time —

Shirabu slowly walked up to the table, fiddling with his hands. " hello semi.. " the boy mumbled, sitting down on his seat.

" Hey. " Semi said, straightening ( still gay ). The waitress came over and took their order. Semi just got a hot chocolate and shirabu got a iced coffee.

After chatting for a bit semi pulled out a gift bag, " for you. " he smiled. Shirabu slightly blushed, opening the bag.

Inside the bag was chocolates, flowers, and a small teddy bear. Shirabu hugged him, " thank you semi! "

Semi smiled, " No problem. Hey wanna go to the park? " Shirabu nodded as they slowly got up and made their way to the park.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy Valentine's dayYyYyY. This is short because I'm working on my other book. My request are closed for now since I have drafts I wanna finish.