Pervert Mastuda

Mastuda stood shocked staring at the screen. He was confused at what he was seeing. Could this real? He watched as Light took Ryukzaki's chin and kissed him.

Holy Hell. He thought. He didn't know what to do. Ryukzaki was gay!!! He knew there was something off about him. He just thought it was that Ryukzaki just had a thing for sweets.

Ryukzkai did love his sweets. Mastuda didn't know what to do. So he sat in the chair and stared at the screen like a pervert.

Damn I can't hear. Mastuda thought and turned up the volume.

"Ah Light!" He heard Ryukzaki moan.

"Oh my." Mastuda said and looked at the screen. Mastuda felt very wrong watching but he also felt very aroused.

"This is so wrong." He said out loud. He didn't want to look away though. It was like when people saw something bad happen but can't help to watch. He unbelted his belt.

Should I do this or....

Then he heard footsteps. Shit,shit,Shit!!!! He screamed and quickly belted his belt and turned off the screen. He almost what he came back for. He came back to get the phone he used to contact only Ryukzaki. He picked it up before he saw who it was.

"On hey Watari." He said feeling guilty.

"Mastuda why are here at this time?" Watair questioned.

"I just um forgot my phone." Mastuda said and anime sweat dropped.

"Alright well you may want to leave. Ryukzaki needs his sleep. He's always up and its not good for his health."

"Yeah sorry Watari." He said and quickly ran off. Watari shook his head as he watched Mastuda. He wondered what made him go off in a hurry.

Mastuda was quite a idiot to Ryukzaki at least.

Watari sighed and went to check the cameras. By time he them on Ryukzaki was sleeping aside Light under the covers. They both were now sleeping. Luckily Watari never saw what Mastuda saw. What he think? He surely wouldn't just be ok with it.

( Lights point of view.)

I looked over at L as he slept. He looked quite cute really. He was beautiful. I kissed his forehead and went to take a shower.

I turned on the knob and let the water hit me. It was relaxing. I wanted to make Ryukzaki happy but other part of me wanted something else. The other side was the blood thirsty kira who wanted a new world.

I wanted Ryukzaki. I wanted to cuddle him,kiss me and at the same time kill him. Well not really. I need to. Or I could come up with other way. A way he can live and be by me.

I stopped thinking as I felt two hands on my waist. He slid his hands on my body and put his head on my shoulder.

"Morning Ryukzaki." I said.

"Morning Light-kun." He said. Then he kissed my shoulder then my jawline.

"Ah Ryukzaki!" I whimpered. I was caught off by this side of him. I was always the dominant one. He was my uke.

"Let me by the top this time." He said husky. I wondered if I should let him be on top this time.

Then he cupped my chin and kissed me passionately.

"Ryukzaki you know this isn't a good time for this. Were suppose to getting clean."

"We can clean later. I want shower sex." He said almost like a pea.

"Shouldn't you be sore?" I asked and raised my eyebrows.

"Yes I admit I am but I want to suprise you." He said.

"Alright then you have all control." I said and smiled.

"Really?!" He said happily his eyes gleaming.

"Yes." Then I let take me, he put my member in his mouth. He licked the tip and swirled it around in his mouth. I was very aroused. He knows that. I put my hands in his hair and let him made him bob up and down.

I still felt like I was in control though. I liked it that way. But I also liked it that he wanted to be in control.

After that we got dressed and went to work. I couldn't help but notice Mastuda glanced at us a minute too long.

Shit....