Dont Tell

Previously

Shit....

I looked at Mastuda as he turned around and looked at the ground. Its obvious he knew something but wasn't going to tell what. He probably knows about me and Ryukzaki. I plan to confront him after everyone leaves.

I sat next to Ryukzaki as always. I nudged him with my elbow. He looked at me. I slipped him a piece of paper. It said Mastuda knows. He looked at me wide eyed then at Mastuda.

"How?" Ryukzaki whispered.

"I don't know." I whispered back. Then after talking about the kira case some more they left. They still didn't really know who it was. Of course they had no evidence that its me well not yet anyway.

Mastuda got up to leave then I grabbed his arm.

"Tell me what you know." I hissed at him.

"I-I watched you two do it!!" He stuttered. My mind went blank. Mastuda watched us..how?

"The cameras. I watched with the cameras! I'm very sorry I just really came back for my phone. I didn't say anything to anyone and I won't I promise!!" He pleaded. I go of him. He looked at us then left.

"Light I know Mastuda is an idiot sometimes but I'm sure he isn't lying about not telling anyone." Ryukzaki said and put his hand on me.

"Maybe your right." I shrugged. I sighed and hoped Mastuda wouldn't tell anyone. If anyone knew who knows what they would think or do. We went back to our computers and kept looking up the kira case. I knew who it was though and I didn't tell a certain someone.

Maybe I should tell him. I need to. I could no longer keep lying to him. I wanted him to trust me. And I didn't want to lie to the one I loved.

"Ryukzaki can we talk." I said and turned over to him.

-L

" Ryukzaki can we talk." Light asked me. I nodded and looked over at him. He looked at me seriously. I kinda felt scared. What was he going to tell me? He took a deep breath then looked at me again.

"Please don't be upset." He said softly. Upset? What did he do? Is he breaking up with me?

"I'm kira." All in that moment all I feared was truth. He was kira. The one I loved wanted me dead. I deep down knew something was wrong. I was staring at the face of a killer. My stomach churned and my felt like it was broken.

"Lawliet." I growled under my breath. Tears were now running down my eyes. I balled my hands into fists. I don't know how I'm suppose to feel right now. Betrayed? Angry? Scared? I had my suspicion. I just didn't think he would confess. I wasn't prepared. Deep down I knew it was him. My emotions just suppressed my insticts. Now what? I told him my name. He can kill me. I guess I should be happy my blood will stain my boyfriends hands then a stranger's. Or was the I love you thing was a scheme.

"Ryu-Lawliet?" He called. I unballed my fists and slapped him across the face and ran. I ran to my room and slammed the door. I turned off the cameras for no one should have to see me this way.The I sobbed and cryed into my pillow. How could he be kira? I heard pounding on the door.

"Lawliet I know your in there. Please let me in!!" He shouted and pleaded. I cried harder into my pillow.

"No!" I shouted back. He sighed then I heard footsteps. He left. And I cryed until I went to sleep. Then I woke up to hearing knocking at my bedroom door. I looked at the clock on top of my nightstand. It read 3:45 am.

"Who is it? I called out sleepily.

"I can't tell you. You won't want to see me. Im coming on anyway though." It was Light. I didn't refuse his entry as I was too tired and broken to do so.

"What do you want kira? Have came to say your goodbyes. Go ahead and kill me." I growled aggressively as I could.

"I stand in front of you not as kira but as the man you love. And if you let me I'll prove I love you." He stated.

Then went over to me pinning me against the bed. He kissed my lips and licked them. I wanted to refuse bit I couldn't. Out tongues twirled together. I let out a moan. And put my hands through his hair. He then took my shirt off of me and his. I felt myself getting a erection as he grinded on me. I felt his buldge as soon as he built a rhythm. I couldn't be mad well for the moment at least. My body was hungry. He then made his way to my pants.

He took off  my boxers. Then he soon took off his own clothing. I was soon panting and moaning. And he eleven moaned. He moaned my real name. Soon we were done and went to sleep. I wonder what happens now?