Our dirty little secret

Alright here you go guys. Just for you!!! Warning I am not responsible for any nosebleeds!!! And I tryed may best with this smut/Fluff Enjoy!!!!

~Later that night ~

Ryukzaki woke up panting. He had a special kind of dream. A dream he been having ever since he had began to have feelings for Light.( do get my drift..*cough* he was *cough* fucking* Light*)

He pulled off his pants and out his member to reveal a huge erection. He sighed as he thought 'Not Again.' He saw it was already had precum. He sighed and took his length in his hand. He started going up and down faster and faster.

Hnng Light!!" He whimpered. He wanted Light. He started going faster and faster forgetting about the handcuffs. The chains ratted causing Light to wake up.

"Ryukzaki what are you- Ryukzaki!!" Light said shocked noticing what was he doing and was wide eyed. Ryukzaki looked over at Light embarssed.

"I-I I'm-" Ryukzaki stuttered. Light just smirked and pinned Ryukzaki on the bed.

"Ryukzaki I'm surprised you broke this easily." Light said seductively. Ryukzaki was surprised by this side of Light. One minute their working on the kira case then..Bam!! Light's pinning him on the bed. Then Light crashed his lips into Ryukzaki's. His kiss was rough and hungry. Light tugged under Ryukzaki's shirt and played with his Ryukzaki's nipple.

"Light!!" Ryukzaki moaned.

"You like this don't you naughty boy!!" Light teased. Ryukzaki just nodded biting his lips.

"I can keep going if you take off these cuffs of us." Ryukzaki took the key from the nightstand drawer and unlocked the cuffs.

"Thank you." Light said smoothly and put the cuffs on the ground. Light crashed his lips back into Ryukzaki's tasting the sweetness of the strawberry short cake. Light licked his lovers bottom lip asking for entrance. Ryukzaki opened his mouth slightly letting Light slip his tongue into Ryukzaki's warm wet mouth. Light tugged at Ryukzaki's white baggy shirt.

Light removed his shirt and then went to his boxers. Ryukzaki then removed Light's shirt. Both them were now shirtless. Light circled and messed with Ryukzaki's white boxer waistband. Then he pulled off Ryukzaki's boxers and tossed them to the floor along with his pants and shirt. Ryukzaki was now fully naked whatever covered his manhood was gone. Light gripped Ryukzaki's dick. He moved his hand up and down Ryukzaki's member.

"AH!!Light!!" Ryukzaki moaned. Light just kept beating Ryukzaki's dick their was no tomorrow. Ryukzaki was the verge of cumming already.

"No,no not yet." Light teased again and let of Ryukzaki's dick. Ryukzaki frowned.

"Where's the lube?" Light asked. Ryukzaki was a blushing panting mess.

"Its *pant* in the *pant* drawer." Ryukzaki huffed. Light nodded and went into the drawer and pulled out the lube. He put the slimy substance on his fingers.

"You ready?" Light asked. Ryukzaki nodded. Then Light stuck a finger in his tight hole.

"AH!!" Ryukzaki moaned in pain and pleasure. Then Light stuck another finger in their. Ryukzaki gripped the bedsheets tightly. Then Light pulled him fingers out.

"You ready for the big surprise? The big balloons!!" Light said seductively.

"H-How long-"

"Its pretty big," Light said.

"Is it a foot?!" Ryukzaki asked a little worried. He worried how can a big foot long dick can fit in his little tight ass.

"No,not that long but thanks for the compliment." Light chuckled.

"Fuck me." Ryukzaki mumbled.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear you," Light teased again.

"Fuck me please." Ryukzaki said a bit louder and begging,

"Ok. You asked for it." Light then pulled down his pants and boxers. Then placed lube on his dick and rammed it into Ryukzaki's tight hole.

"LIGHT!!" Ryukzaki moaned loudly. It hurt but it felt so good at the same time.Light then went faster and faster ramming himself into him.

"Light I'm g-gonna ah!!" Light already know what he meant.

"Hold on just a little longer." Light said panting. He rammed himself into Ryukzaki his rhythm beginning to become sloppy. Then he rammed one more time before Ryukzaki came all over the sheets. Then Light came in Ryukzaki's ass. Light pulled himself out of Ryukzaki. Ryukzaki collapsed on Light's sweaty body.

"I love you." Ryukzaki huffed.

"I love you too." Light said and kissed Ryukzaki on the lips.

"Now let's go to bed." Light said and pulled the covers over them.

"Our dirty little secret right Ryukzaki?" Light asked.

"Our dirty little secret." Ryukzaki repeated back to Light.

"Good." Then Light crashed his lips into Ryukzaki's more time before drifting off to sleep.