Misa

( L's point of view)

"Light!! Are ready for our date?!" Misa squeaked and tackled Light. Light never told me he was dating a famous model while he was with me. I felt a strange feeling. It wasn't a happy feeling.I think I feel jealous.

"Yeah I guess so." Light said and rubbed the back of his head. She lost her smile when she saw me.

"Does he have to come?!"

"Yes I have to come. Light is still a suspect in the kira case."

"You pervert,I bet you just wanna me and Light kiss don't you?!!"

Well not really. Light's my boyfriend.. And your a famous model..I really don't like this..

We went to the Café. Light sat across from Me and sat next to Misa. Light ordered us strawberry short cake. A waiter came and handed us our plates. We thanked her as she sat down our plates.

Misa pushed her cake to the side.

"Are going to eat that?" I asked Misa.

"No,go ahead cake makes you fat." She retorted.

"Actually you can burn calories by using your mind." I said as I bit a piece of strawberry short cake. Miss frowned and stuck her tongue at me. I shrugged it off. I knew I would have to deal with her. After that she hugged Light before leaving. Then we went back to the HQ.

"Hey Ryukzaki your not jealous are you?" He laughed. I felt my face turn slighty red.

"No of course not." I lied.

"Your a bad lier." He teased and then started kissing my neck.

"L-Light Stop!" I moaned.

"Why? No ones here. And you know you like it." He said seductively in my ear. He went to my jaw line and licked my skin. I admit he has a way with his tongue. Then he picked me up and carried me bride style into the room. He played me down on the bed and took off his shirt.

I couldn't help to blush at his six pack. God, I wanted him to fuck me. And I was willing to go rough. Then he kissed my lips and licked them. He forced his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues swirled around until we gasped for air. It left a trail of saliva.

"I wanna try something different." Light said. Then he pushed a button on the closet and reviled a wall full of toys. He picked up a pink vibrator. He licked it. Then he smirked and tossed it to me.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Play with yourself." He commaned.

I saw the buttons on it. It went to low,medium, and of course high.

"Put it to high." He said smoothly. I removed my pants and boxers. Then I did as he said. I felt my legs start to shake and my hips begin to buckle. I felt myself getting harder and harder.

"Moan." He ordered me.

"Light!" I moaned. His voice sounded great on my tongue. I felt myself wanting to cum. My dick was already dripping with pure cum. Then he started kissing my neck. He teases me so...

"Ryukzaki." He whispered in my ear.

"Hnng."

"Take it out." With that I took out of me. I still felt the vibration off of it though. Then Light unbelted his pants. He then slipped into me. I could feel his throbbing with his every thrust. My legs were shaking and trembling. But I will admit it felt so good.

"Light!!" I moaned. He pulled on my hair. I could tell he loved my moans. He's rough but it I loved it secretly. The way he kissed my neck,my body,I loved it all. I wonder if we can do this more. I guess I'm just horny.

I wonder what other kind of sex we can have..