CHAPTER 3

Y/n's POV

I was in America's car, it was simple like any other car, but the only difference is that it's freaking MESSY. and it stinks what the fuck?

"Uh..when did you last clean your car..." I spoke not trying to sound rude cuz any wrong move might be my last.

"Oh? I think about 3...ah no! 4 months ago" he replied rather proudly-?

"Don't you think it's time to go on a car wash..?" I replied striking a conversation with this weird man. If only I wasn't a weak bitch who can't defend myself without anything at hand I would've smashed this man's face to his own car windo-

"Oh speaking of which, I'll probably go on a carwash after the meeting" america replied snapping my murder thoughts as I shot up a smile, he immediately blushed a little as he swiftly kept his attention on the road.

I was abit curious on what I could possibly find at his back sit since he's prolly hiding a huge treasure chest over a pile of trash, I was looking around when suddenly I touched something rather wet on the side of my seat, I slowly pulled this 'thing' behind my seat as my eye's widen in disgust.

"Holy fuck that's disgusting-!!" I yelled as I threw the condom infront of america as we both screamed causing the car to screech in a halt as I bump my head on the car seat infront of me-

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WOMAN-" america yelled as I quickly regain my posture shooting a small death glare on america.

"YOU COULD'VE THROWN THOSE DISGUSTING CONDOM RATHER THAN PUTTING IT EVERYWHERE IN YOUR CAR!!" I said out of disgust not even minding that this country might kill me any second with his bear hands.

"H-HUH?! T-THAT'S NOT MINE-"

"Are you fucking with m-"

"Ah shit the car broke down! Britain's gonna kill me!" America whined feeling anxious all a sudden, I raised a brow on why would britain get included? Is it perhaps....this was his car-?

"Wait isn't this your car...?" I replied as he looked at me in the front mirror.

"It is...but- I once had a car but it crashed down so I stole one of brit's car since I'm too lazy to buy a new one and then he still doesn't know I stole one from him but he didn't seem to notice..." america bluntly said as I look at him with disbelief.

"When did you stole his car...?" I softly asked but deep down I wanna strangle him for being so dense and stupid at the same time- seriously, his ego is beyond stupidity..

"Oh that? I stole this 4 years ago" he said smirking as I face palm at this stupid conversation... and then a flash came across my mind.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!!

•••

C R A S H!!

I quickly blink two times as death was near in a glimpse of my eyes, my body quickly moved on it's own as I opened the car door making america to looked at me with confusion.

"Hey! Where the hell are you think your goi-"

"Get out of the car." I spoke loud for him to hear.

"What?" He asked, should I just leave him to die...? No I can't, it will cause more pain for me...

"GET OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR UNITED STATES OF AMERICA." I yelled as he quickly got out abit pissed since I stated his name fully.

"What the fuck is your probl-"

BEEP BEEP BEEP!! A honk was heared to a rapidly out of control truck as I quickly grabbed America's hand pushing both of us on the side road as we both stumbled on each other, fucking shit.... this shit is scary as hell! I didn't know that it would actually happen rather than me being killed with one of these countries...

The truck crushed the car making it more broken as it was before... I feel bad for america but I'd rather feel bad about the car itself..

The truck driver yelled a quick sorry before he speeds out of trouble-

Wait, he just left after getting the car broken... what in the actual f-

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!! I HOPE YOU GET SENDED TO AUTHORITIES!!" I screamed out of anger knowing that he won't pay for the car as I've had enough of all this shit.

I was still on top of america as I could feel his fast heart beat and his hot breathe hitting my S/c skin... I quickly looked at the american who was dumbfounded and kept staring at me like a weirdo, I quickly stood up and dusted my now dirty old style clothes that was given to me by these weird countries.

"I'm sorry..." I spoke even tho I don't really feel like apologizing when I didn't do anything wrong myself.. america stayed that way for a few minutes before he covered his eye's as he started laughing like a weirdo he is.

I looked at him abit confuse but he soon looked at me abit teary because of his sudden laugh, he smiled abit amuse about what I just did before standing up.

"You know? I was wrong about you... britain sent me to examine if you were to kill me or any one of us after you tried to shoot me with that small pink pistol you've got... but this was enough for me to see that you aren't such a bad person... knowing that you won't stand against me...a country." He stood proudly as I raised a brow abit perplexed on what he just said.. but even if he said all those, I can't just take my guard down and just go with the flow, they might be planning some shit to assassinate me...

I shaked my thought away before looking at the now broken car who just got stolen by this dumbass..

America looked at me before patting head as a reassurance that the car didn't matter to him, well actually he could jsut buy himself a new one anyway... but geez the car looks expensive that it can't even get afforded by my life.

"Hey cheer up! Miss...." ah right I haven't introduced myself since the day I've came here...

"I'm y/n, y/n l/n.." I replied as he beamed at my answer.

"Well miss y/n, looks like we have to walk now to the meeting" he flashed a smile as I sigh in defeat knowing that I haven't eaten anything and I don't have enough energy to walk, but I guess I don't have any other choice...

America's POV

"Well miss y/n, looks like we have to walk now to the meeting" I spoke rather sweetly before flashing my brightest smile, y/n's face became more paler than she was earlier, I didn't felt like pitying her since faking was pretty easy for me.

She started to walk as I followed behind, my now cheerful expression changing to a serious one, yes you heared that right... I didn't liked anything about this human, she was non other than a waste of my energy and time.. a useless woman I might say...

I was thinking that once I've had her trust I could rip her apart in split seconds...I Don't care about emotions, infact I don't have that, weak bitches only uses emotion and I ain't one of them...

Ahh how wonderful seeing you cry infront of me...a pathetic human being such as yourself won't even stand against me....

I smirked at the thought of it before walking beside y/n with my usual fake smile, she slightly smiled at me before we focus on our walking.

Let's see how long you'd keep up with that stupid smile of yours....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: weee yes another short chapter lol- anyways hope y'all like this trashy chapter!! Also a small special mention to -idiot_botanic- ♡♡♡ please go follow this amazing writer!! They write so well and being the amazing person they are!! If you do follow them ily♡♡♡