CHAPTER 1

(A/N: hello there! To those who are wandering what happened to the plot and title, I changed it to make it more thrilling, I decided to make it abit more unique since the plot looks cličhe, so yeah- hope y'all enjoy!)

Your POV

I hummed softly as I gently touched the cold tile of my bathtub hearing the ticking sensation of little droplets of water in my sink. I slowly got up as I grabed my white towel with a logo of my company in it as I wrapped it around my body.

I started walking to my room taking out a cigar, lighting it up before blowing out big puffs of smoke.

"Foolish people and they're beliefs.." I mumbled before pouring a large amount of wine in my glass, taking a small sip before placing it back to my mini table.

I  started to dress in my night gown, abit revealing but I didn't mind it.

But before I could sleep I still need to do some unfinish buisness.

I grabed my key's and started walking through the halls as the only thing that could be heared was the sound of my heels clicking through the marbled floor, a smile plastered in my face as I was now infront of my basement.

I entered the code to it as it opened itself revealing a dark aura to it, I opened the light's before the door's closed on it's own.

I came across twist and turns then finally arriving at my destination.

"Y/n... fucking let me out of this shit this instant!!" A voice boomed to the room I was in as my smile got more wider, as I giggled at his demeanor.

"Oh? I said I don't break promises, just repay me and you'll be out of this hell of a place." I smiled grabing a gallon of oil placing it on the side of his chair.

"I told you I can't afford it! My daughter needs me please! I'm begging you!"

"Oh? Then why'd you get that much money if you can't even afford it? And I don't want to hear any excuse. Your time is up" I smiled removing the cap of the oil as I spilled it at the top of his head, he flinched before shouting.

"YOU MURDERER! GOD SHALL PUNISH YOU, UNGRATEFUL WHORE!!!"

"Yeah yeah, I already gave you a month to repay but guess you can't even afford it, so any last words for your daughter before you banish to this world?" I smiled lighting up a match. His eye's widen as he started calling for help, too bad this room is sound proof.

I threw the match near him as he started screaming louder.

"Whoops!" I said before chuckling.

The fire was devouring him whole as I just watch in amusement, oh right since I have a little sympathy~

I grabed my fire extinguisher and started spraying it on him, call me a psychopath but that's what I do.

" oops! Sorry about that~ since I'm a little nicer, you can always convince me." I smiled before placing my ear for him to speak.

"G..od...w-...will....pu...nish...y-..yo..u.." he mumbled, I smirked at him before grabing my gun that was hidden in my thighs as I pulled the trigger.

The click of the gun was heared in the whole room as I maniacally laugh at him.

"Too bad God does not exist to me" I said before putting the gun to his head.

"BANG!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time skip

I layed comfortably in my bed as the soft mattress touched my skin as I sigh in relief.

"Finally..no more work~" I spoke as I pulled the blanket as I tuck myself to sleep..

At the morning caleb will be the one to clean the work...that's fine...this is all good..

Right, I'm doing this right...

"May God repeal to your sins"

••••

"Where am I?"

"Why hello y/n." An unfamiliar voice spoke near my ear as I swiftly swing my head to the side to see...no one?

"What kind of crap is this? Why am I fucking chained?"

"Why don't you ask yourself why you were here" he replied.

"I don't give a fuck, now let me go this Instant!" I yelled to the void as I heared small chuckle in my surroundings

"I've heared that phrase before... such a poor man to get killed who just wanted his daughter a beautiful life...such shame.." a voice spoke in a distant.

"What? You mean that guy that I burned to death?" I smirked then started giggling cutely before turning into a laugh of joy, "that bastard didn't paid his debt! I was being generous and gave him a month to pay!" I smiled widely as silent soon countered the void once again.

"But you could have let him live atleast, right?' The void spoke in a low monotone..

"Hah! As if? He knows the rules that he can do it within a month, he also has a month to run away with that but he didn't! What a stupid shithead" I snickered.

"That is enough."

"You will suffer with every wrong beings you did.."

"Everytime you hurt someone your heart will ache."

"Your lungs will tighten....and you will vomit blood.."

"You will repay."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N's perspective

I woke up in.....fucking dirt? I quickly stood up and my dress is all messed up and full of mud?! Wait where the fuck am I?!

But then I remember the guy in the void, that son of a bit-

"FUCK YOU TALKING VOID GUY!! WHERE THE FUCK AM I!!" I screamed to the vibrant blue sky as I screamed once again in frustration.

I quickly patted my thighs and pulled my small pocket pistol knowing that this shit ain't my world...probably some alien and stuff...tsk..

"Woah! A human?!" I heared a rustle and quickly pulled the trigger pointing to where the sound was coming from, "show yourself motherfucker!!" I cursed because who wouldn't?! You're literally in the middle of panic because some shithead kicked you in another dimension and not knowing what to do!

"W-woah chill woman! I'm not some animal-" a person with an american flag came up raising both of his hands, what in the mother nature are these people-

"I can't believe that fucking shithead transferred me in some fucked up people with flags!" I cussed before aiming the gun to him as I didn't hesistate to kill this mf.

"Everytime you hurt someone your heart will ache."

A message lingers in me as I aimed the gun to the side causing for him to get scratched in the cheek, shit am I that scared because of some stranger saying those??

"Jesus christ!!" The man said, my chest slightly tightens and my knees were getting weak, wait so it's true...?

I kneeled down and soon my vision faded, again to the void....

---------------------------------------------------------

A/n: wowie I'm alive! Muwhahahaha- also this is just a warm up, the story is just beginning :)

P.s.: about the sky university, I'll probably update it today or maybe tomorrow cause y'know busy with useless stuffs-

Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this! Although I added too much swearing-