Date???

A/n:ok so after forever I fiohave the motivation to write the third chapter anyway let's go

Hinata's POV: The walk was very nice besides when I had to pull Kenma away from the road. "Ok we're here." I looked and saw this huge building that had a bright sign with neon colors the read "The Ultimate VR" it's was dim on the inside and there were a decent amount of people here. "Let's go." "Alright!" I followed Kenma inside the building.

"Hi there, I need two for the horror part, please and thank you." "Hello~ again Kenma. Alsways good~ to see you." I cringed on the way the girl was acting towards him. "I already told you many times I'm not interested in you, you disgust me and I personally think your a slut. Now he two passes please." She huffed and handed him the wrist bands.

"Woah, Kenma that was so cool on how you handled that. I wouldn't be able to do that." "It's not much really Hinata, I just come here so often it's kinda normal to me. Though it's still gross."

We walked over to the horror section hardly anyone was here. "I'm going to be playing Silent Hill. You can play whatever you want, just try not to be to loud." "Alright!"

(I have no clue if Silent Hill has a VR version but I do know FNAF does.)

I walked over to the FNAF ones. I'd played the original game and it was fun.

~10 min later~

"Ah! Holy crap!!! Get away from Bonnie, I don't like you!" I heard small laughter from behind me. "K-Kenma?" "Are you ok. I could hear you. Anyway I'm done." I took the headset off. "Really?! Wow that quick." "Heh I guess. So what happened." "Bonnie was being a jerk and jump scaring me while I was fixing his guitar." "Heh it'll be ok. You want to go and get something to eat?" "Yeah, but I can help pay this time." "No it's fine really."

We left and headed towards a cat cafe. "So Kenma how often do you go there?" "I try to go there almost everything weekend." "So she does that all the time." "Yeah, I tried telling her I was gay once but she still wouldn't listen and if the manger hadn't come out it would have gotten worse." "Really?! Man she should learn respect." "Yeah she really should." 

We arrived at the cafe and entered taking a sit. A kitten came up to me and rubbed against my leg. "Aww your cute." I picked the cat up and showed it to Kenma. It was a small blonde kitten with brown spots. "Hey kinda look like you Kenma." "Yeah kinda." Kenma was a little pink and smiling I like seeing him smile it makes me happy. "Are you boys ready to order?" "Yes, Hinata?" "Yep!" "Great." The lady took her notepad up.

"I'll have a apple pie." "Strawberry cake, please." "Alrighty is that all?" "Yes." "Yes." "Alright I'll bring it to you shortly." She left and we talked. "So your gay?" I said quitter. "Yes, and don't just randomly ask that it's kinda rude." "Oh sorry." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Well I'm Bisexual....so your not really alone heheh." "Ok then." He picked up a black cat. "Kinda looks like Kuroo." "Yeah they even have the weird eyes." I gave a small laugh and Kenma laughed as well. "Your funny Hinata-kun." "Th-Thank you."

The lady came back and gave us our food.  "Is that all?" "Yes ma'am." "Alrighty whenever your ready just pay up front." She left after we gave a nod. "She's nice." "Yeah, she's always been that way. She's been working here for a long time. Very nice lady."