First day of summer

A/n: quick shout out to @cowgirl3433 thank you oh so much for your request. I hoe you enjoy the story. Also because of how I'm used to writing I will be using words like I,me, mine. But it will mainly be from Hinata's POV I will attempt to add Kenma's but enjoy 😊

Hinata's POV: After an hour of taking and begging my mom is finally letting me stay with my crush Kenma for the summer! Though she only knows of him as a friend, a little white lie never hurt. "Alright Natsu, mom I'm leaving now!" My little sister came running to me and gave me a hug. "Do you have to go." I smiled at her and gave her a big hug. "Don't worry I'll bust every weekend and even give some surprise visits. I won't be gone forever." My mom came over and kissed my forehead. "You better bring your grades up next year understand." "Understood mom." "Good, now get going before you miss the train." I smiled and left.

This was going to be one of the best summers of my life. I hadn't told Kageyama about this he'd freak out and make fun of me. And call me a Boke, Bakayame.

I arrived at the train station on time. Once on board I pulled my phone out and texted Kenma.

Cat boy:Are you on the train yet???

Crow:yep just got on it! I don't know when I'll arrive. There's not to many people though

Cat boy:alright just text me when your close so I can come down there and pick you up

I smiled and put my phone away. He was really like a cat in someways. He liked sleeping and not doing much, but at the same time he also was energetic. By that was very rare. He also was very felixaeble. *RING* I answered my phone not even bothering to check the caller id

"Boke Hinata Boke!" "Stop yelling Bakayame." "How Come you didn't tell anyone that you were leaving for the summer!" "Oh is the king getting his boxers in a bunch bec-" I couldn't hear what Tysukkishima was saying because Kageyama blocked the thingy. "Because I knew you would yell at me I'm not dumb." "Clearly you are! I came over to your house and your mom said that you left." "Yeah so what. I wanted to see Kenma." "So you leave for the whole summer?!" "Yes." He began yelling at me.

I looked outside the window and saw that I was getting closer to the stop. I hung up on Kageyama and texted Kenma letting him know I was close by. He was just as shocked as I was. Normally it took a few hours. "Alright if this is your stop then get off." I got off the train and waited.

~30 minute timeskip~

Kenma and Kuroo pulled up. Kuroo has drove Kenma here. It kinda made sense they did live next to each other. Kuroo had graduated and was going to go to collage next year. He wanted to become a doctor, at least I think. "You need help shrimp?" "No I got it but thanks for the offer." I but all my bags in the truncheons and climbed in the backseat with Kenma. "What are you playing?" "Animal crossing." "Can I watch?!" "Sure." He moves a bit closer so that way I could see. He had almost a whole village going!

"H-how long have you been playing?" "About a week now." "A week!?" "Yeah. It's fun. You should try it sometime." "I might I don't know." The whole drive I watched Kenma play. I'd ask some questions here and there since it actually did seem like fun.

"Alright you two were here." I looked up. We weren't at Kenma's house not even Kuroo's. "Where are we Kuroo-San?" "Yeah where are we." Kenma kinda demanded and answer but I was genuinely curious. "Oh this is my aprment. I have permission from Kenma's parents to keep you guys here for the summer." "But why?" "Oh because why not? I mean your under Kenma's parents rules now so if he's here your here. It'll be ok nothing bad with happen." He popped the trunk. "Now let's get your stuff inside." "Hey idiot I don't have anything here." "Yes you do. You leave your clothes at my house all the time. Do you have more than enough. Oh Hinata if you run out of clothes don't be scared to ask for some of Kenma's, you guys are pretty similar in height."

I nodded my head and got my bad from the trunk. Kenma followed me. "God I hate him so much at times." "Would this be one of those times?" "Yes." I gave a small laugh and headed inside. "Not bad Kuroo." "Thank you Hinata. Kenma what do you think." "It's ok...for you anyway I've seen much worse." "Couldn't you be a little nicer about it?" "No." Kenma sat down on the couch still playing on his switch. "Uh Kuroo-San were do you want me to put my bags?" "Oh yeah follow me."

For an apartment it was pretty big. Had three bedrooms. The one was his. The. The others were guest rooms. It had one bathroom. A decently big kitchen. And a decent sized living room. "Kuroo how could you afford this?" "I've been saving my money since the..." He began counting on his fingers. 'How did he pass when he still counts on his fingers?' Not that I had any room to talk. "Since the 2nd grade. I often got a decent amount of cash for my birthday." "Wow really?!" "Yeah, if I continue saving once I'm out of college I can actually buy a house." "Woah that's so cool!" "Right here's the room you'll be staying in." "Thank you Kuroo-San." "Not a problem."

A/b:wooo first chapter! I hope you enjoyed