Oh

Hinata's POV: Due to t being late Kuroo-San went to bed. I sat in the living room with Kenma watching him play his game. "Hey Hinata." "Yeah?" He turned his game off and looked at me. (Tension) "Theres this place I know....want to go and see if it's open?" "But it's late wouldn't it be closed?" "No. It's better at nighttime anyway." "Sure! Let's go."

"So what is this place?" I asked we walked down the street. "It's well, uh a virtual reality type thing." "Really?!" "Yeah so basically it's just a bunch of different VR games and things. There horror....whatever other type of game there is."

(I head cannon that he loves playing horror games. Also let me know if you want a hiakyuu head cannon book. You can even request a certain headcannin)

"Kenma what games do you play?" "Well there's a lot. But mainly horror and first person shooting games." "Oh." "What do you like playing?" "I don't really know, I can't really play games that involve violence due to my little sister." "Hm, I see." The rest the walk was quiet, Kenma wasn't much of a talker.

A/n:hi I know really short shorter than normal. But I want the VR thing to be a surprise. Those of you who don't know what VR is it's basically 360 but for games. Uh yeah so let me know on your thoughts about the head cannon book and maybe leave me one of your head cannons of Kenma....have a good day/night/afternoon/evening!