Huh?

A/n:running low on sleep but it's ok, why because my grades  are still amazing anyway after forever here's a real chapter please go and check out my other account, the name is in the last 'chapter'

Hinata's POV: "Kuroo we're back." "I thought he went to bed?" "No, he'll stay up just to make sure nothing happened, like a parent in a way." "Oh I see now." The lights turned on and Kuroo spun around in a chair. "Do you have any idea how worried sick I was." "You're not funny, and turn the lights off it's to bright in here." "Maybe you should try sleeping instead of playing video games and streaming." "Nah sleep is for the weak."

"Kenma you need sleep." "I guess Hinata. I'll sleep after this level." "Ok! I'll be in my room night guys." "Good night." "Why do you listen to him but not me." "Because I actually like Hinata thank you very much." "Kenma."

~timeskip next day~

"Kenma Hinata I'm going to go and get Bokuto from the train, don't die." "I'll make sure to die." "Kenma no! And ok." "But why not, he told me not to." "Because you can't just say things like that just no." "Oh, ok then. I wonder what stupid things those idiots are goin to do." "Who knows, what's Kuroo going to collage for?" "Become a doctor I think, I don't know. I'm just going to be a streamer. Good money and I still get to play video games." "I don't know what I want to be. I probably should think about that." "Yeah you should." "Did you sleep last night?" "Yeah. Why." "Making sure, you don't see any different." "I am. Anyway, I'm thinking about letting my natural hair come back." "Really? What is your natural hair color?" "Black. I just got bored one day(not sure if this is true I'm barely getting to session four) and decided to dye my hair, though it's permanent so it'll take a long time till it become normal again. Darn I died." "Has Lev gotten any better?" "No. He still sucks. I don't think he'll be able to play anything but middle blocker and be good at it."

"Try and have some faith in him." "I did, one time. He served the ball into my face. I tried to move but it was that bad." "Oh....he'll get good eventually." "Hopefully, Maybe, eventually, never." "You really don't have much faith in him so you." "No, I don't think he'll get good over night. He's not like you and learns everything quickly. He's an extremely slow learner. I'm not even sure if I want to continue volleyball though. With Kuroo not playing I don't really see a point on to why I should." "Because, I like playing against you. And your really amazing at it. When you set the ball and someone hits it it's all like bam boom sploosh." "I don't know really, I guess maybe I'll have to think about it. So who's the new caption on your team?" "I think Yamaguchi is taking that over, which is good. He'll be an amazing caption." "How? He's so shy and timid and always agrees with that damned dinosaur Tusskishima." "You'll see eventually." "I hope so."

*BANG* "Hey hey hey! Bokuto's here!" "Hi Bokuto-San." "Hey Hinata. hi Kenma." "Don't be so loud. And I died again...great."

A/n:final update because I'm logging out of this account I'm sorry but if you want to see more of my work go to hopedope48