i. ━━ baskin & robins

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  HAVEN ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ BASKIN & ROBINS! ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── queen of cons 💻 ⁺⑅

*。☆。★。\|/。★˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  HAVEN ❱ *✧ ─── ❝ ❪ BASKIN & ROBINS! ❫ ❞▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE  ── queen of cons 💻 ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
THE LEGENDS SERIES ⋆ 🐜.
♯ ❝ YOU'RE NOT A SERIAL KILLER RIGHT
CHAPTER ONE ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ 2015 ─── ant-man
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

⠀. *   ✦ .  ⁺  ✦ .⁺  ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
✦ .     ⁺ ⁺

NORA HATED THE SMELL OF VANILLA, AND MUCH TO HER CHAGRIN, BASKIN AND ROBINS SMELLED LIKE A BOMB OF THE OVERLY SWEET SCENT HAD EXPLODED RIGHT IN her face that morning as she stood behind the counter of the quaint ice cream store. Her blonde hair had been tied back in a tight ponytail and her glasses were already falling down the bridge of her nose for the sixth time that day.

And it was just only twelve am.

She hated Micky for convincing her to take a daytime job that involved less illegal activities.

It was the most boring thing Nora ever did in her life, and she had been on her former high school's decathlon team. Bless her high IQ.

"Can I try the peanut butter swirl?"

Nora's eyes flicker up from where she was staring at her phone to look at a young curly haired boy standing before her with what looked like his grandparents standing behind him.

Plastering her best I-am-a-happy-person smile on her face, Nora dropped her phone in her back pocket before taking one of the plastic and green coloured sample spoons before scooping a small bit of the brown ice cream.

"Here you go little man." She held the spoon out for the boy as he eagerly took it from her outstretched hand.

"Would you like to try our Mango Fruit Blast?" The blonde then focused on the two elderly people behind the kid, muttering the phrase her boss—Dale, demanded she speak to every costumer walking through the door.

"No thank you dear." The elderly man spoke kindly, eyes crinkling as he looked at her. "We'd both like plain vanilla please."

"Coming right up."

Freaking vanilla.

Within a couple seconds, she prepared both cups before regarding the little boy once more. "You liked the peanut butter?"

He nodded enthusiastically, and his grandfather took it upon himself to order the boy his own cup.

At least the kid had better taste.