o. ━━ less than legal livelihood

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  HAVEN ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ LESS THAN LEGAL LIVELIHOOD! ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── queen of cons 💻 ⁺⑅

*。☆。★。\|/。★˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  HAVEN ❱ *✧ ─── ❝ ❪ LESS THAN LEGAL LIVELIHOOD! ❫ ❞▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE  ── queen of cons 💻 ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
THE LEGENDS SERIES ⋆ 🐜.
♯ ❝ SORRY BUDDY
THE PROLOGUE ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ 2015 ─── ant-man
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

⠀. *   ✦ .  ⁺  ✦ .⁺  ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
✦ .     ⁺ ⁺

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? THE AGE OLD QUESTION ALL CHILDREN GET ASKED ON A REGULAR BASIS. And so it has been asked of wide eyed Nora Ruthgers for a million times. Which was fairly understandable seeing as the blonde girl changed her mind faster than one could blink. A princess, a chef, a zookeeper, a doctor and astronaut. A better questions would be what don't you wanna be? Now as a full fledged adult, Nora can't say her current occupation had ever made the list as a child. It would probably have raised some questionable looks. And maybe a quick call to the police? Who knows right?

Now if Nora is also truly honest, she still kind of doesn't know what she wants to be-like life is good, it's freakin' great actually, but not something to brag about. It is more on the down-low hush hush side of things.

Nimbly fingers work almost mindlessly in the barely lit living room, only a single lamp on her bureau is on, giving the place an unnerving vibe, but Nora likes the dark that surrounds her. And beside the glow coming from her computer screen, she truly comes alive in the dark. The coffee beside her has become cold at this point, already forgotten the moment she had sat down in her chair. San Francisco had already fallen asleep at this time of night, the flickering streetlamp just outside her apartment was the only thing still 'alive'.

She breaths out, a puff of air brushing against a stray piece of blonde hair as it gently wisps back and forward. The numbers on her screen pass by quickly, loading on her screen as quick as they disappear again.

Has she mentioned her occupation is anything but legal yet?

"Are you trying to get into Stark Industries again?"

She also didn't mention her curious roommate Micky.

Now sweet innocent Micky, where to start with him? A bit of a weird obsession with Froot Loops-no one is allowed to touch those! A knack for remembering everything. An eidetic memory can come in handy from time to time, and the social skills of an awkward preteen.

But she likes Mickey a lot despite it, and he is loyal to the core, which is a pretty important factor on her friendship scale.

"No...?" She smiles half-heartedly, brown eyes wandering up to look at the man standing in the doorframe, messy hair of dirty blonde curls falling in his face.