ii. ━━ like calls to like

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  HAVEN ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ LIKE CALLS TO LIKE! ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── queen of cons 💻 ⁺⑅

*。☆。★。\|/。★˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  HAVEN ❱ *✧ ─── ❝ ❪ LIKE CALLS TO LIKE! ❫ ❞▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE  ── queen of cons 💻 ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
THE LEGENDS SERIES ⋆ 🐜.
♯ ❝ OI! DALE
CHAPTER TWO ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ 2015 ─── ant-man
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

⠀. *   ✦ .  ⁺  ✦ .⁺  ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
✦ .     ⁺ ⁺

     NORA HADN'T SEEN MUCH OF SCOTT LANG AFTER THEIR FIRST MEETING, SHE OCCASIONALY SAW HIM WHEN SHE LEFT HER SHIFT OR BEGAN HER OWN. BUT IT SEEMED THAT HER MYSTERIOUS REVEAL of his criminal record made him very nervous around her. He barely looked her in the eye, nor spoke more than a hurried hello, goodbye or pass me the sample spoons to her. She didn't really blame him, he still didn't know her real name, but then again neither did Dale. Here she was Barbara, not Nora. She liked it that way.

    It didn't help with the fact that Scott still seemed to debate his serial killer theory.

    Today, it was a slow day, Nora had already fallen asleep at the counter once, until Dale's office door slammed shut and startled her awake. The midday rush should hopefully blow some life into the joint soon.

    The blonde tapped her fingers on the counter, brown gaze settled on the window to look at the passer-byers in search of entertainment. Instead she found Scott Lang hurriedly walking on the pavement, the collar of his pink employee shirt ruffled and his hair askew. He looked positively disorganised.

    He pushed the glass door open, the bell jingling whimsically. "Morning Scott." She greeted cheekily as he almost tripped over his own two feet when he saw her looking at him.

    "Barbara-not-Barbara." He spoke breathlessly.

    She grinned, lips contorting into a smirk, "Not running from the cops are you?"

    Scott's eyes widened, as he spluttered in a low voice, "Shh! What if Dale hears you!"

    Nora just chuckled, approaching the man to quickly fix his collar, "As if he even knows what happens in the front of the store."

    "It would be just my luck." Scott muttered bitterly, as he tied the blue apron behind his back and took his own place behind the counter.

    "I took a twenty minute nap earlier, exactly where you are standing right now. Dale didn't have a clue." Nora laughed, grabbing the blue baseball cap with the Baskin and Robins logo from Scott's hands and placed it on his head.