iv. ━━ the dream team

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  HAVEN ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ THE DREAM TEAM! ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE ── queen of cons 💻 ⁺⑅

*。☆。★。\|/。★˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  HAVEN ❱ *✧ ─── ❝ ❪ THE DREAM TEAM! ❫ ❞▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT ONE  ── queen of cons 💻 ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
THE LEGENDS SERIES ⋆ 🐜.
♯ ❝ HAVE FUN WITH THE PSYCHOPATH
CHAPTER FOUR ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ 2015 ─── ant-man
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

⠀. *   ✦ .  ⁺  ✦ .⁺  ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
✦ .     ⁺ ⁺

NORA WOULD NEVER ADMIT, THAT HOPE VAN DYNE, DESPITE HER COLD DEMEANOR, (ONE NOT VERY UNLIKE HER OWN, ) WAS ACTUALLY A NICE PERSON TO BE AROUND. Upon her arrival at the Pym residence, one in a much nicer neighbourhood than where she currently lived with Micky, Nora had set up her laptop and equipment in a small study before entering the kitchen where Hope had been seated, nursing a cup of coffee and reading through the extensive file she had put together on Darren Cross and the company. And even if Hope did not outright say it, she was impressed with everything the blonde had managed to dig up, especially about her own life. Hope had not expected to find such intimate details about herself on paper. But Nora noticed the hidden compliment, and unlike how she normally would seclude herself, actually offered Hope to show her how she found most of it and how to protect the information from less kind criminals.

Despite the fact they had a nice time, and Hope mocked her for her Iron Man mug, the brunette did not indulge her about how she and Micky knew one another. And it bothered the hell out of Nora. And she did try to find out through other means necessary (the internet sadly didn't help).

Another thing was that whilst she stayed at the Pym residence, as promised to the father-daughter duo, Hank was very firm on one condition. No illegal business was to be conducted under his roof. And it bored the hell out of Nora. And left her without any way to make money. All she could do was sit around and watch the monitors for any activity on Scott and the Ant-Man suit.

At this moment, luckily and to her relief, it had seemed that Scott's curious nature finally gotten the best of him—as is common for criminals. "He's got shit luck doesn't he?" The blonde spoke up as she watched the burglar put on the suit, only to shrink down to the size of an ant inside his housemates bathtub.

Hope, who was seated next to her shrugged, as if uninterested by the scene in front of her, but the casual smirk that was tugging at the corner of her lips stated otherwise. "And you, Hope, are having the time of your life watching this." She paused, letting her eyes rest on the short haired woman, "Micky would not like this. Which makes it even stranger that he owed you a favour. He normally doesn't interact with your type."