꧁༺3: Baekhyun ༻꧂

I walked inside Eat Jin

"Y/N YOU ARE L-" "Oh shut up and check the time." I interrupted. "Oop-" I'm not in a good mood today. Ten and I woke up this morning, judging the world and wondering why do we have to suffer. We could be having the time of our lives with Day6, but no. We have to be slaves to the people who are richer than us."I'm surprised, you're here early. You're always late...Anyway, I hired a new worker yesterday..." Jin started. I went behind the counter and laid my head on the counter. Mmmm~ so cold...

"And what does that have to do with me?" I looked up at Jin, who was admiring me from the other side of the counter. "........Um....I know I'm pretty and all, but you make me wish I was ugly because of the way you're staring into my soul is uncomfortable....." I said in a nonchalant tone. Jin snapped out of his daydream and blushed.

"What?? You aren't beautiful at all! You are nothing but a roach compared to my beautiful face." He said quickly and looked away, trying to hide his blushing face. "Aww, thank you so much for the compliment!" I said sarcastically with a smile. "....Even though you're whipped for this 'roach' right here...."I winked at him.

Jin's eyes widened as his face turned red. " AnYwAys...You will be showing him how to work here.NO BUTS." Jin smirked. I whined and started banging my head on the counter."Y/n! Don't ruin that pretty face of yours!!" Jin screamed in horror and stopped me from banging my head. "Ugh! Can my day get ANY WORSE?!!" I mentally cried as the restaurant's door opened.

We looked at the door and....There stood the most beautiful creation ever made on Earth. "I'm ready to work and get this shit over with so I can go home!" He whined. Lord, thank you for letting me get an opportunity to see this beautiful creation you have made. I don't deserve this because I have sinned too much.....

"Ahh Baekhyun, you're here!" Jin dropped me like he had won the lottery or something. Ouch. Um, I'm standing here, aren't I? Baekhyun rolled his eyes and then he saw me. He smiled and yeeted my way. "Hello there! You must be y/n?" He asked looking down at me, not helping me off the floor. "Yep, that's me. Now, are you gonna help me or not?" I asked annoyed.

"Hmmm.....No. I'm too lazy." He stuck his tongue out at me. "Hah.. I would've said the same thing." I got up. "Alright, let's get this over with..." I said and walked behind the counter. He followed behind, while Jin was stalking us in the manager's office.

"Jin, can you stop stalking us, you are gonna scare away the customers when they come in.." I said. Baekhyun looked at Jin with a concerned look. "Does he always do that?" Baekhyun whispered. " Only when I'm around a guy." "He must like you?" "Nope. He doesn't love me He has an Obsession over me( See what I did there? No? Ok.)." Baekhyun looked at Jin again and just shrugged his shoulders.

"Okay, so this is where you will be: The drink station, cash register, the drink station, and the sweets area. You will have every job in here except Jin's area, which is the kitchen. Where would you like to start today?" I asked, bored as hell.