꧁༺9༻꧂

"Ever since the outstanding performance of the new superhero group, SuperM, things have been at peace now! From robberies to people who need healing, etc

"Ever since the outstanding performance of the new superhero group, SuperM, things have been at peace now! From robberies to people who need healing, etc. They have even encouraged many other supernaturals from hiding to coming out. But there is one question everyone wants to know: Who is hiding behind the mask of the female member of the supergroup?"

•·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•·.·''·.·• •·.·"

I sat down on the couch in the living room. Months had gone by and ever since we became popular supers, we decided to live together in a base so that no one would find us.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax, but all I saw was the person who was bothering me before everything happened.

Choi San...

I felt a presence sit beside me and I opened my eyes. It was Taemin, with a worried look on his face. "Y/n are you alright? You haven't been yourself for the past few months. You can tell us anything..." He put a hand on my shoulder and looked into my eyes.
stared into his pupils. They were memorizing.

"Yeah, you can tell us anything!" Baekhyun said, appearing out of nowhere. He smiled at me until he saw Taemin's hand on my shoulder. He gently picked up his hand and slowly removed it. He glared at him, and Taemin did the same. "So.." Baekhyun kept glaring at Taemin, slowly turning away from him to face me. "What's up with you? You've been quiet lately. Wait don't tell me... Is it everyone wanting to know what you look like?" He asked, getting all up in my face.

"No, it's not that...it's something else..." I said. I slightly pushed him away as he notice how close he was. A blush started to creep up on his cheeks.

I was going to tell them when ten walked through the front door.

"Ten!" I jumped up and powerwalked towards him. He looked at me with a confused expression. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my bedroom. I closed the door behind us and sat down on the bed.

"What the... since when did your room have so many plants?" He asked as he sat down. He looked around the room. There were plants grown almost around the whole room."It turns out, I also have the power to produce plants. Weird right?" I smiled. He shook his head.

 He shook his head