꧁༺8: SuperM ༻꧂

"M-mom?!"

"M-mom?!"

I stood there. Thinking maybe I was hallucinating. But I knew I wasn't, because Jisung saw her too.

"Well hello, my children!" She said, opening her arms. She engulfed us in a warm hug.

"W-wut de hail?.." I mumbled, still not processing the fact that my mother, who passed away 2 years ago, is hugging me right now.

"Yeah, pretty weird, huh? You'll understand how I'm here when I explain to you." She said.

Did she... DID SHE READ MY THOUGHTS?!

"Yep."

I looked at her in shock.

Jisung, who was malfunctioning and internally screaming, didn't say a word. He just stood there.

Mom looked at him and laughed.

"Look at my baby chick, all grown up." She snapped her fingers.

Jisung looked up and gasped.

"How is this possible?! He asked himself.

Just then, a white portal formed in front of us.

"Come. I'll tell you how..." Mom said and walked into the portal.

Jisung and I looked at each other and hesitated, but we slowly walked into it.

* ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ► ◄ ◊ ►*

"AHH, I THINK I'M GONNA BE SICK!" Jisung yelled as he stumbled his way out of the portal.

"Yeah, it made me a little dizzy," I said and looked at my surroundings.

Jisung and I gasped in astonishment.

"Where are we?" We asked in simultaneously

"You're in heaven."

We looked to see mom, with angel wings and a halo.

She looked so beautiful...