꧁༺4: Mark ༻꧂

"NOONA~
.
.
.
"Noona? You gots you a man now, eh? Ooh...what if she did the nasty with him one time?.."

I opened my eyes and looked at Jisung. He was standing beside me.

"Park Jisung. What the hell do you know about 'the nasty'?" I glared at him. He jumped up, not knowing that I was awake. "Oh-uh-Noona..." I shook my head. "I'm disappointed in you," I said, slowly getting off the couch not to wake Baekhyun. Wow. The man has visuals even in his sleep.

"What time is it?" I asked, stretching. "It's 11:00. In the morning." I bucked my eyes at Jisung. "IT'S A BRAND NEW DAY(by bts lol)?!" I whispered yelled. Jisung nodded. "So... who is he?" Jisung asked while pointing at Baekhyun.

"This is Baekhyun, He is a friend of Chanyeol and me. We also go to work together. Cute, isn't he?"

"Noona, you're a simp for this man confirmed." Jisung shook his head. "Anyway, I wanted to tell you that the rest of my friends are coming over here. They said that they wanted to meet you." Baekhyun sat up and stretched. OMO HIS HAIR- I got out my phone and took a picture of him. Jisung just shook his head at me.

Baekhyun yawned and looked at us. He smiled "Oh! Good morning y/n! Who might this cute, handsome young man be?" He asked. "This is my little brother, Jisung. Jisung, speak." "Arf Arf Bork BaRk yo yo Pwark Jisung here."

Baekhyun and I looked at Jisung like wtf. Jisung frowned and went to the kitchen. Baekhyun got up and hugged me. "He's just like you..." He said softly. LORD HAVE MERCY ON MY HEARTEU. I KEEP MEETING HANDSOME MEN AND IT'S CAUSING ME GREAT BUTTERFLIES IN THY THROAT. YES, THROAT.

I melted in Baekhyun's arms. Until I realized that Jisung was in the kitchen. I pushed Baekhyun away and ran to the kitchen as fast as I could. Jisung was about to turn the stove on. I tripped over my foot and fell face-first on the floor. I lifted my head and saw Baekhyun and Jisung looking down on me.

"Noona, are you alright?" "Yeah, you fell pretty hard..." They said. Baekhyun helped me up. "Thank you. I see you're not lazy this time, eh?" Baekhyun chuckled. "Hmm...A little.." He said and pushed me back on the floor. He smiled evilly and ran while sticking his tongue out. "YAH BAEKHYUN!! JISUNG BITE!"

Jisung ran while barking like a dog. He started chasing Baekhyun as Baekhyun was running in fear. Jisung finally caught Baekhyun and pinched him.

"AHH!" I smirked at Baekhyun as he was on the floor in pain. "One thing you should know...Never mess with Park y/n..." I stood up and went to my room to take a shower and get dressed.

......

Baekhyun had already left. He said he had some business to attend to at his Father's company. Jisung and I were in the living room waiting for his friends.

The doorbell rang and Jisung got up. He answered the door and all I heard was chaos.

"CHENLE!"

"UGH GET OFF!" *dolphin screams*

"Eh, I thought your house would look like a pigpen, but it's pretty nice."

"I have to agree with Jaemin."

" I just want to meet your sister. I have my intentions.."

"Ew. I would never let you date my sister. You might curse her...But then again she would curse you too. Hey, where's Mark Hyung?"