Chap.1

" talking "

*thinking*

Luca pov:

After the long car ride, witch i quite frankly liked, i'm finally at Forks. Hopefully i can stay here awhile before i have to leave again. It's rainy and gloomy, but it's a nice change. The people are looking at my car as i'm driving past and i can already tell that they like to gossip and will probably look at me like i'm a trouble maker because of my looks. I mean as long as i'm left alone we will not have any problems.  

My house is a little closer to La Push and quite far from the other houses, but it's perfect for me. It has two stories, a kitchen, a living room, one bathroom, two bedrooms and the color from outside is gray and inside white and black. I can also get into the woods from my back yard. I stop my car outside and start carrying my stuff inside. The bigger stuff should arrive soon. While i'm waiting i clean the house and look around.  An hour later the moving truck arrives and i help them bring my stuff inside. After thanking them i go inside." I should probably go to the store and buy some food..." i say while looking into the kitchen. With that thought i take my keys and head to my car. 

Time skip^^

" Finally i'm home..." i say walking inside with two bags full with food. The people here seem to really like to stare. After putting everything away i go to sit at my couch. *Ah its Friday and i start school on Monday. I heard people talking about the sheriffs daughter moving here as well so at least i'm not the only new kid there.* i think to myself. Lifting my hand i call the shadows to me and look at them. " I hope i can keep this under control and nobody finds out. I would hate to scare or kill someone..." i whisper to the darkness. Making the shadows disappear i get up and walk upstairs to the bathroom. I look into the mirror at myself. Blue eyes stare back. *I'm still me...* After getting ready i go to my room and get in my bed. " Tomorrow is another day..." i whisper to the night.