Chap.10

(Hey again! This is a little shorter but i hope you like it! I would also like to know if anyone would have some suggestions about what they would like to see happen or something. Thanks!) 

"Talking"

*Thinking*

Luca pov:

Walking to the house Emmett smiles at me and opens the door. I glance at him and then walk inside. I can instantly smell the vampires. * Is it too late to leave?* I think to myself. "Come on Lulu! Everyone is waiting." Emmett practically yells and he almost seems to skip forward. I sigh and follow him. Getting to what i assume to be the living room i see all the siblings and two other vampires i don't know. Clearly they are the "parents". They both seem to have a kind and understanding aura. I glare a little. * I don't like this.*

3rd person view:

The Cullens all look at Luca. Edward hearing Lucas thoughts is a little worried and so is Jasper after feeling his emotions. "Hello. My name is Carlisle Cullen and this is my mate Esme. It's nice to meet you." Carlisle says with a welcoming smile. "Yes. We have heard so much about you." Esme gives Luca a warm smile. For a moment everyone is quiet and waiting for Luca to do something. After staring at them for a moment Luca sighs. " Hi. I'm Luca Jackson. So now that that is over could we get this over with?" The Cullens were a little shocked, but not really surprised by his reply. 

Emmett looks at Luca and nudges him a little. Luca turns to him and glares at him. "What." he growls. Emmett only smiles. " Be nice. Everything is okay." Luca looks a little shocked, but quickly covers it with his normal scowl. Everyone did still see it and they were a little surprised, but then only smiled a little. "Yes. We have heard from our children about you and what you can do." Carlisle tells Luca. That makes Luca look at him. "So? What are you gonna do about it? Try to kill me?" He raises an eyebrow. The Cullens look a little shocked and worried while Emmett growls. Luca turns to him and looks a little confused and tense. "No one is gonna hurt you." Emmett says protectively. "Is that so...and why is that?" Luca asks suspiciously squinting at him. Before Emmett can answer Esme cuts in. "We would never hurt you Luca. We just wanted you to know that you are always welcome here and we could maybe even help you find out what you are." She says and smiles at Luca. Now Luca scowls at her. " And why the fuck would you do that? You don't even know me." 

Emmett looks at him softly. " Even if you don't believe it Luca, i care about you and my family would like to get to know you." he explains quietly and sweetly. Lucas eyes turn red and everyone gets a little worried. "I never asked for this. Like i said already, i'm not good so it's better for all of us if you just leave me alone." Luca growls out and then calls for the shadows. Before the Cullens can say anything Luca is already gone. 

Luca pov:

*Why did this happen? Why can't they just leave me alone? Why....*