Chap.8

"talking"

*thinking*

Emmett pov:

We were once again just standing in the schools parking lot, but this time we were waiting on Luca. "Do you think he might talk to us today? Maybe even sit with us?" I ask sounding hopeful, but deep inside i knew that it was far fetched idea. " I don't think so Emmett. We can try, but he needs time." Edward tells me. " Does he even feel the mate pull? I mean if he is something supernatural would he feel it?" I ask my siblings. " I think he does feel it, but he is fighting against it." Jasper says. Before anything else could be said, we hear and see Luca arriving. " Well he does have a nice car at least." Rosalie murmurs. I smirk at her and then put my whole focus on Luca. "Why isn't he coming out already..." I whine. " He is thinking of just going back home." Edward says after listening on his thoughts. 

Finally, Luca gets out and right away looks to us. Before i can wave at him and go say hello, he glares at us and seems to growl. He stops and starts to walk inside. "Okay...Am i the only one who heard that?" I ask. "From what i gathered from his thoughts, he doesn't want to talk to us. He wants to just be left alone." Edward explains. " So he is angry with us?" Alice asks. "No i don't thinks so. " Jasper says. We all look to him. " Well not that much anyway. His emotions are different, but he is mostly tired and in pain emotionally." That alarmed me." What? Why is he in pain?" I almost yell. " I don't know Emmett. " Jasper says again. " Then i will find out." I say and start to follow my mate. " Emmett wait!" I hear Alice say, but pay her no mind. *I must help Luca. I won't let him suffer alone.*

Luca pov:

Sitting down at my desk, i wait for class to start. While looking out the window i hear someone sit down next to me. I know just from the smell that it's Emmett. *Please don't talk to me, please don't talk to me, please...* "Hey Lulu, how are you?" Emmett interrupts my thoughts by speaking. I sigh and just pretty  much slam my head on the desk. " I'll take that as not so good. You ok there?" He asks me and i hear a little concern in his voice. " Yeah...just peachy." I grumble my head still on the desk. " Sorry, but it doesn't really look like it. You wanna talk about it?" Now there is hope in his voice. I don't like that. I sit up and look at him. "No. Besides it's none of your business Cullen." He looks a little hurt, but not surprised of my answer. " You may be right about that, but i would like to help if i can. Maybe you don't like it, but i do care about you." Now that makes me angry. Glaring at him i know by his surprised look that my eyes are red, but right now i don't care. " Don't you even dare Cullen. You don't know me so why the hell would you care about me. Now just leave me alone you stupid vampire." I growl at him lowly so only we can hear. He gasps. " You know?? And your eyes...What are you?" He asks. " None of your business." I say and look away trying to calm down. He must have known what i was doing because he left me alone. 

Emmett was still looking at me and half way trough the class i hear him say, " Just so you know, we must talk about this. If you won't come to us, we will come to you." Oh i know that. I just hoped it would not happen. I sigh, but still nod a little. "After school ." I whisper knowing he can hear me. *Might as well get it over with.*

Time skip^^

3rd person view:

Luca was walking out of the school once it was over. Looking toward where the vampires were he nods at them and walks towards the woods. * No way am i gonna do this inside or in a unknown place.* Luca thinks to himself and to Edward since he figured he can hear thoughts. 

 After walking a little he stops at a clearing and turns towards the others. " So you wanted to talk?" Luca asks. "Yes. We won't hurt you so you can relax." Alice says next to Jasper. " Well little Cullen no offense, but i don't trust you. So i will be as careful as possible." Luca answers her." Okay. Well you know what we are and we know you are not human, so could you tell us what you are?" Edward asks standing next to Rosalie. "Wrong. I am human even though just a little." Luca answers. " What do you mean?" Emmett asks standing in front of his siblings and closest to Luca. " Well i was born human, but also with powers. And the when i was 18, i was bitten by a vampire. " The siblings looked a little shocked at this, but Luca continues before they can say anything. " However it didn't work like usual as you can see. I stopped aging and got some of the normal powers you vampires have, but i'm still a little human. I can eat human food, i sleep and breath like a human and i don't sparkle in the sun. I don't know why this happened or how, but what can you do, right?" He explains with a shrug. " So...you don't exactly know what you are?" Jasper asks. " No Hale. I do not." Luca sighs. "Wait. You said you were born with powers. So what are they?" Rosalie asks raising an eyebrow. " Well...I can control the shadows." Luca answers with a smirk, making the shadows circle him.