Paper Challenge

A/N
YO dudes what's up! ;)
If anyone thoguht this was done... hell nah!
I just need ideas..

But guess what!? I have one! Also this is going to be Harem ish again.
And this is fluffy I guess? And it is short though just so you know a little hint, Harry's going to be jelous and confused.

Let's get on with it then!
(Also this idea came from another pintrest post)

-------------

Harry's Pov:

It was after classes, at the Slytherins decided to play a game, hw do I know this? Well I was planning my revenge ok, and you I saw them, (not following them). Anyway I overheard there cnversation, it was outside near the door, they were alkin about doing a game. Now the game is a sort of "kissing" game.

This is how it works, you form a line with who ever your playing with, and you start off with a normal sized peice of parchment. Now the thing is the person at the front of the lint holds the parchment with there mouth, now facig the next person in line, that person holds the other end of the psrchment, the pull aprt ripping it. Now this continues on until the paper is gone or can't be ripped anymore.

Quite a few Slytherins decided to play this as well, and Malfoy was in the most possible spot to end up gettin kissed!? Why did this enrage me, I don't exactly know. But it did, yet I did nothing and just kept watching.

The paper kept getting smaller ajd smaller, it now went from Goyle to Parkinson, hen to Zabini. There lips almost touched which means that the next time they would indefinitely kiss or touch lips. And the next person in line was Malfoy..

God I hate this, I quckly went through the line goin past the person that was behind Malfoy.

Zabini and malfoy practicly kissed god. That's it.

Malfoy turned around, I swiftly cup his face and kissed him. He was shocked he literally yelped, funny how it was sorta cute..

I let go of him.

THEN ZABINI GOT IN THE WAY AGAIN!

He literally grabbed Malfoy and kissed him! Dude the hell!? I thought, he then again let out another yelp out of shock(litterlly acted like he didn't just do that a second ago, •-•)

So I did what I did, when Zabini let go od Malfoy I grabed him again and kissed him again. Again he lets out another cute yelp. Zabini was about to grab him yet I wouldn't let that happen. So I blocked him.

THEN BLOODY CEDRIC GOT IN THE WAY!

I thought me and Cedric were good friends but no he JUST had to do that, again he kissed Malfoy, MY, Malf-, wait did I just call him mine.

I stand still.

Parkinson came and took a kiss, then finally Dra- Malfoy got his senses back and litterally just left, flustered..

I go back inside Hogwarts, again, not really sexully confused, I know I'm bi, but I'm like Malfoy confused, we've been enimes ever since Maldam Mulkins, yet now I have butterflys in my stomach and I regret not getting another kiss from him. I thought I was doing this for fun, but now I don't know..