Yo Dray, Truth or Dare

Third Person:

"Yo Dray", was said by none other than Pansy Parkinson, one of the most bitchest girls in Hogwarts. "Truth or dare", she had continued, now this was sent to Draco Malfoy the Slytherin prince, whom had replied with a nonchelont "dare" picking up a cup of pumpkin juice. "I dare you...." She had stopped to think if she should go with her original plan, she decided to, cause why the hell not, the reactions she's going to get are going to be priceless. "I dare you to, wear the girls school uniform for the rest of the day."

"What!?" The platinum blonde replied, almost spitting out the pumpkin juice he was siping ,shocked.

Every other house was listening in, every since Parkinson sugested the truh or dare challenge to Malfoy. Both boys and girls had even started to have a nose bleed just thinking of Malfoy in a skirt. Others looking at there partner who seemed to have started getting a bloody nose, upset.

But what do you expect, quite a few of the most cute and or hot-est boys were in the Slytherin house. Besides they weren't the only ones trying to hold back. Infact one raven haired boy at the grffindor table, the griffindor golden boy, of the school. Possibly even the hufflepuff golden boy.

"I said, you have to wear the girls school uniform for the rest of the day." Repeated Parkinson, with a mischievous smile plastered on her face. "I-, but I don't even have the uniform, so that means the dare insint even possible to do". Replied Draco with a speachless expression, and dreading picking dare. Trying to get away with it, knowing that Parkinson had spares.

"I'll lend you mine". There it is the four dreadful words he didn't want to hear at that time. "W- *sigh*, fine." He said giving up, knowing she wouldn't stop mentioning it unless he did it.

They went over to the common room, the teachers didn't comment on it, and they have obviously heard, since it was practicly dead silent other then the conversation between the two. So thy must be accepting it.

Draco's Pov:

God I hate this I thought.
"Here" said Pansy handing me one of her spare uniforms, "so fourtanate that were the same size." She continued with a masive smirk on her face. "God seriously you don't have to rub it in." "My god Draco, didn't you see the other houses, practically half of them had a nose bleed from just the thought of you in a skirt. Even the griffindor golden boy, maybe even Diggory! His head was down cowering it trying to hide." Pink went accros my face whilst she said that. "Whatever" I replied, taking he uniform from her hands to head to the bathroom to get changed.

When I went back she litterly squiled jumping into me. "My god seriously" I said tumbling back because of the force. Landing on the floor. "Did you even look in the mirror!? You look so cute." "Pansy you know Malfoys are not cute. Lets just get this over with" I mubled back pushing her off me and getting up.

--------In The Great Hall

As soon as I entered, all heads were on me. I was shocked, and grossed out. there was so much blood. Practiclly half of the whole school. "Parkinson was right" I mubbled out.

Harrys' s Pov:

Malfoy came back, and man he looked gorgeous. From his smooth legs, and skiny body, not skiny as to the bone, but of a more feminen more beautiful skinny. To the rim of the skirt, the green, black, and sliver vest with the white dress shirt undrneath tying it all together. His robe had fallen of of his sholders, showing the the dress shirt, and the vest. He had also had the uniforms shoes on. Turns out him and parkinson were the same size, who wouldve thought? His bangs were covering his eyes a bit, but not enough so that you couldn't see his magnificent grey eyes, with looking closley has specks of blue, eyes you could get lost in forever. Kissible pink soft lips that looked so delicate,  seperated the slightest bit. All of it looked perfect.