The Quiddich Match That Escalates

Harry's Pov:
I had the perfect idea for revenge, it hasent come in yet. But I can't wait! We even have a Quiddich match vs Slytherin today. To beat Malfoy twice, I can't wait!

Quiddich Match of Slytherin vs Griffindor

Third Person:

And there Harry Potter the brave griffindor the golden boy takes another magnificent dive having seen the snitch.

Oh and there we have it, the slytherin seeker Draco Malfoy, chasing after.

Up high in the air! Both of our favo- seekers are flying up high, into the clouds.

In the sky with Harry and Draco

Draco's pov:
God damn it, stupid Potter I thought, why did he have to spot that damn gold ball first!

I promised the Slytherins I'd win this time, I promised them, and I will not let them down.

We keep going up, these damn clouds, it's making it harder to see. Up ahead im rgt behind Potter his hands are almost around the snitch.

NO, no no no no no. I will not let him have this!
I speed up and grab the collar pf his robe.
I feel something but I ignore it, my eyes are foucsed on the snitch and I will not falter!

I reach out and grab it, "mm"! I try to scream out in a victory. Yet it came out muffled, I look around, I see both mine and potters lips connected, he seems to be kissing back, well kissing alone. His eyes are closed.

My hand drops down, losening the grip I had on the snitch a little, Potter proceedes to open his eyes, shocked I drop the snitch, we let go and he procedes to catch it.

"Mm That's a foul! I already cought he snitch, yet then..

He links our lips again. He starts to intertwine our hands, mine empty, with his, inhold of the snitch. The kiss is soft, and sweet, shocking but ssweet.

I feel him start to let go, slowly yet he is. I feel his had pull away, yet the snitch stays.

"I-I what the hell was that for!? And why are you giving me this!? I said holding up the snitch.

"You won it fair and square." He sad, then continued "and that kiss was the price to get it back". "W-what, no I had no concent it that! And there shouldn't have been a price! I had originally caght it fair and square, and you said that your self." "Yeah but it was more funner that way", he said then left.

"What! Hey wait!" He let out a laugh. That damn cocky griffindor!

We went back to the match snitch in hand raised. Cheering from the Slytherin bleachers, booing and nos from the other three, it was fine, I as used to the discrimination against our house. At least I kept my promise to the slytherins, I'm happy about that atleast. That extra kiss still tiks me off though.

We had a party in the slytherin doorms, since we hadn't won against Griffindor in a while, it ws fun.

Harry's Pov:

A few days later:

The item from the new store came today. I look at it, *sigh* I might not use it yet, I'd say that both of those kisses were the best revenge, for now. Even though we lost, I got a win with two kisses, and getting him tiked and flushtured. It was worth it definitely. Ill save this for a another day I thought.