Chapter 11

Chapter 11

That Morning Aiden Roxwell was already awake before his alarm went off; he wondered why he hadn't cancelled the stupid alarm since he didn't need to get up early for work anymore

That Morning Aiden Roxwell was already awake before his alarm went off; he wondered why he hadn't cancelled the stupid alarm since he didn't need to get up early for work anymore. Truth to be told, the ringing alarm did not annoy him as much as Isabella's date with his brother a couple of nights ago.

He desperately wanted to know how the date went, however he knew that if he asked his brother questions about it, he would definitely give off vibes that he liked the beautiful nanny. Aiden had been trying to avoid seeing his brother and Isabella and it had been working perfectly till now.

"Aurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh..." He let out in frustration, "I should have been a monk."

Isabella Crane was currently in Carly's room watching the little girl bathe herself through the opened door to the private bathroom, she smiled as she remembered the date she had with Austin, It turned out as they continued to speak that night, they had so much in common like habits, favourite foods, music, hobbies and etc. He was also the perfect gentleman throughout the date and there wasn't a time that he didn't make her laugh.

She however couldn't stop herself from wondering if things would be just as good if Aiden took her on a date instead. Since the day she saw him topless and looking like a divine snack after his workout, she had rarely seen him around the house, "He couldn't possibly be avoiding me right?" She internally quizzed herself.

"Miss Isabella, I'm finished." Carly shouted from the bathroom pulling Isabella out of her thoughts, "You're here to get paid, and nothing else should matter." Isabella reminded herself before jumping off Carly's bed and heading to the bathroom to check if indeed the little girl had bathe herself properly.

An hour later after chasing a naked Carly around her room multiple times, Isabella finished dressing Carly up for the Halloween party the school was hosting from ten in the morning to two in the afternoon.

Since the party was being held on the thirty-first of October, the school committee promised to make it a fun packed event for the kids and assured parents that the children could go trick or treating safely in the same neighbourhood after the par...

Since the party was being held on the thirty-first of October, the school committee promised to make it a fun packed event for the kids and assured parents that the children could go trick or treating safely in the same neighbourhood after the party which of course most parents were happy with.