Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Aiden Roxwell was incredibly pissed off as he ate his breakfast, he couldn't believe that his younger brother and his uncle had hired Isabella behind his back

Aiden Roxwell was incredibly pissed off as he ate his breakfast, he couldn't believe that his younger brother and his uncle had hired Isabella behind his back. With the pending sexual assault claims currently against him, he wanted to hate women in general, but how was he supposed to do that when the new nanny was igniting feelings he hadn't felt in years. What was he going to do if he continued to lust for or actually fell for her? He closed his eyes in annoyance, "Why couldn't Austin hire a seventy years old nanny?"

"Oh calm down Aiden." Austin which was sat opposite him remarked, "I can feel your anger from over here."

"I told you not to hire her." Aiden Growled, "And for five grand a month?! Are we made of money?!"

"I can foot the bill if you are too cheap to pay for your daughter's happiness." Austin Causally shrugged.

"You know that's not what I meant." Aiden replied with a sigh.

"Carly likes her so I don't see what the problem is. Plus it's only for a few months, and you can choose any permanent nanny you see fit now you're back." Austin stated feeling a bit irritated before he got up.

Aiden could tell that he hit a nerve and upset his brother; he did not like when Austin was upset with him especially when he had stepped up where he couldn't and raised his daughter. He immediately jumped up to his feet and chased after his brother.

"Austin wait!" He shouted.

"What do you want?" Austin snapped even though he knew Aiden was about to apologise for his child-like behaviour.

"I'm sorry." Aiden apologised, "I really appreciate everything you did and are doing for Carly."

Austin smiled at his older brother and pulled him into a man hug "Stop being so cheesy, you, uncle and Carly are the only family I have left; I would do anything for you three."

As Aiden was about to reply his brother, the door bell rang alerting them both to the fact that the new nanny had arrived. "Play nice." Austin warned as he headed towards the door, "It seems that Miss Isabella is here."

Unknown to his older brother, Austin was actually feeling nervous; he thought of the gorgeous nanny all night and wondered what it would feel like to have her under him, and what it would also feel like to have those soft plump lips sucking him dry. As a matter of fact he could not get a good sleep the previous night because every time he closed his eyes, he imagined him and the nanny in very compromising positions. He however knew that having such unholy thoughts was very unprofessional of him, so he planned to distance himself from the nanny as much as possible.

Both brothers were speechless as they opened the door; their eyes scanned the whole length of the full figured nanny that was to be taking care of Carly.