i want to sleep (oneshot)

I want to sleep

Summary: for once reborn knows what fears are.

i dont own khr character and the picture. enjoy!!!

Tsuna tiredly sigh as he turned the door knob. His face looks like he is extremely exhausted. Well, actually he is. Even since the summer vacation starts, Reborn forces to training to gain muscle, improve agility of his body and sharpen his sense because after he graduate, he will be transports to Italy to be taught about Vongola.

They will only return home to get supply before he and Reborn go again to further his training but right now, Tsuna had enough. He can’t take it anymore.  A whole week with unending spar with Hibari, Colonello , Lal and Reborn,  force to run while carrying 10 kg load on his back, force to push up 1000 times and that happen every single day and night. He didn’t get his precious sleep.  Once again, Tsuna tiredly sigh as he slowly to take off his shoe.

“Ah, Tsu-kun, okaeri,” Nana greets Tsuna while wiping her wet hand on her pink apron. The smile never leaves her beautiful face.

“Tadaima,” Tsuna tiredly answered. He slowly stands up and starts to walk to stairs, slowly.

“Juudaime, you come back. I bet you become even stronger and I was proud of you,” yell Gokudera with his shining eyes before starts to wipe his tears with his sleeves.

“Tsuna, is it fun?” asked Yamamoto, acting like he knows nothing. He still keeps his trademark laugh and grins. Gokudera tched and grabs Yamamoto collar, telling him about respecting Juudaime and he even yell for Yamamoto to return home while the tall teens only laughs. Tsuna side glance to them before taking another step as small tick mark appears on his forehead.

“I want to sleep,” whispers Tsuna inaudible to the other people.

“Tsuna-nii, let’s play catch,” Futa make his appearance.

“Play,” follows by Ipin.

“Dame- Tsuna, Lambo wants candy. You are Lambo’s subordinate. Lambo orders you to buy Lambo candy,” Lambo let out his usual laugh. Hearing Lambo, a medium size tick mark appears on Tsuna’s forehead. One of his eyebrow twitch as his forehead wrinkles.

“I want to sleep,” Tsuna once again whispers, but to other person present they can only hears the word ‘sleep’.

Bianchi present with Reborn. She as usual, carries Reborn. Reborn sips his hot cappuccino. He ignores Tsuna’s dark aura emitted from the boy’s body. In his mind, it just Dame-Tsuna usual complaint and whine. But he didn’t know how wrong he is.

“Prepare yourself, Dame- Tsuna. We’re leaving after lunch,” orders Reborn arrogantly as he takes another sips of his cappuccino. By hearing the word ‘leaving’, that was the last straw for someone who has greatest patience level as Tsuna. A big tick mark appears and at the same time the dark aura grew in size, indicating Tsuna’s annoyance.

Tsuna turns his head, glaring at them intensely and murderously. To other people, except Nana, sees how the dark aura slowly takes form of a devil. They flinch when came in contact with Tsuna’s angry eyes.

“I want to sleep! If any of you disturb me, I’ll kill you,” threatened Tsuna murderously especially at the last part. He stomps on the stair and walk to his room, shutting the door with loud bam. For once, the noisy crowd becomes silence staring at Tsuna’s usual spot, only when they hearing soft giggles from Nana that they start to escape from their shock.

“Arra, Arra. It been a long time I haven’t see Tsuna’s anger,” giggles Nana while brought her left hand to her chin. She still smiling like nothing happens.

“What do you mean, Mama?” asks Futa curiously.’

“Well, let’s see. Tsuna is a person who doesn’t easily lose his patience. Long time ago, Tsuna once gets angry during his sixth grade, let’s conclude that it ends up in large accident,” explains Nana while the children only looking at her. They didn’t understand what the meaning behind Mama’s word.

“Oh that! I remember! Almost 10 bullies were hospitalized because of serious injury. After they were discharged, they suddenly decide to move to another town. So, Tsuna was the one who injured them?” Yamamoto looks at Nana only to see her nods.

“How’s that happen? Tsuna-nii is not so strong person,”

“If I remember correctly, at that time Tsuna having a final exam on subject Mathematics and he had been stay up for 2 days. He didn’t get enough sleep and then that accident occurs,” answers Nana before she began to walk to the kitchen, humming her favorite song.

“Tsuna, scary,” Ipin exclaim while the others nod in agreement. Who knows someone as kind as Tsuna has an anger that make Xanxus shiver in fear. They decide to not disturb Tsuna for the day, wanting him to get his precious sleep. They don’t ever dare to go upstairs; fearing for their live will be taken by one furious, sleep-deprived Sawada Tsunayoshi.

Reborn may not admit it but deep inside he swear for once he fears Tsuna’s wrath.

Meanwhile for Tsuna, that night he gets his peaceful sleep while dreaming about his future family with Kyoko.

Next morning…

Tsuna walks to noisy dining room while yawning. Once he enters the dining room, the noisy noise become silent. He looks up and sees how Lambo for once behave in the table. Ipin and Futa greeting him, but he could sense fear in them. Nana place his breakfast in front of him and for once, his breakfast don’t get stolen by Reborn and Lambo. They all eat quietly. Tsuna feels weird seeing that condition. Just what happen yesterday? Then, he decides to ignore it and eats his breakfast happily.

THE END…

MY ONESHOT FINISH!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT