Fear of that day

KHR DON'T BELONG TO ME

THIS IS JUST MY CRAZY IMAGINATION AFTER THE BATTLE AGAINST BYAKURAN FINISH

It has been a month ever since the younger Tsuna defeated Byakuran. Now the TYL Tsuna and guardians has been back in their place. Gokudera slowly walked to Tsuna's office. Just before he opened the door, someone pats his shoulder. He turned to see the person only to see a grinning Yamamoto.

"What're you doing here, Baseball-freak?" asked Gokudera in irritated tone. Even ten years has passed, they still stay the same.

"Haha, I just want to greet Tsuna this morning. Just like you did every morning," said Yamamoto, laughing cheerfully.

"Tch, get out as soon as you greet Judaime. He has a tight schedule today," said Gokudera, turning the door knob. They stepped inside the office; saw Tsuna's bed is empty and no sign of him inside the bathroom.

They looked around the room, noticing the mop of brown hair behind Tsuna's working desk.

They quickly ran there and were shock to see Tsuna lying there. Instantly their bodies started to tremble as the image of Tsuna lying dead in his coffin played in their mind. Tsuna, who is lying down right now, is the same with the dead Tsuna they saw few months ago. His face is void of expression, his eyes completely covered by his eyelids and the pale skin perfected it all.

Both Rain and Storm guardians almost forgot how to breathe when they saw Tsuna lying there.

Slowly, Gokudera crouched down before running his tremble hand along Tsuna's face. He was too afraid to return to that day, when he found Tsuna was gunned down by Byakuran eventhough it was just a fake one. Meanwhile, Yamamoto standing there, keeps staring at Tsuna with shock-filled face.

"J-judaime," said Gokudera in tremble voice. He already placed his hand on Tsuna's cheek. Seeing Tsuna giving no resonse, he started to have panic attack.

"Wake up, J-Judaime. Wake up!" exclaimed Gokudera, shaking Tsuna's body. He is too afraid to experience the same thing again.

After few wakeup calls from Gokudera, Tsuna groaned before opened his eyes only to see a shock and horror-filled face belongs to Yamamoto and Gokudera's almost at the brink of his tears. He slowly sits up before rubbing his head, laughing heartlessly.

"Sorry. I unconsciously fell asleep while doing my work yesterday, around 3 a.m," explained Tsuna tried to get his best friends to calm down.

Suddenly, Gokudera hugged him and planted his head on Tsuna's chest. Tsuna could feel wet from his shirt. He could also feel his Storm trembled in fear. He soothed Gokudera's head before Yamamoto decided to hug both of them. Tsuna sighed in defeat. He guessed Gokudera and Yamamoto both still suffering from trauma of his death. Even though a few months have passed, they still didn't let go of the fear.

"Sorry that I made both of you worried," said Tsuna, trying to assure Gokudera and Yamamoto.

"You an idiot, Tsuna! Don't you ever do that kind of stupid action ever again," exclaimed Yamamoto in anger. He tightened his hug to feel that Tsuna is really a real being in front of him, not some his endless dream.

"I'm sorry that I made all of you go through that kind of pain. It was just to protect you all," said Tsuna. He approved that faking his death was a stupid decision but that was the only way to assure his family safe.

"Promise me you won't do that again. Promise me!" demanded Yamamoto.

"I promise," said Tsuna, returning his best friends' hug.

Really, he has to make sure to wake up early after this before his other guardians found him lying asleep, thinking as if he was dead. If not, he probably has to face a lot of hardship in calming down a certain teen who love everything about a cow. And probably the boxer, prefect and twin mist even though they didn't showed that they worried about him. How did he know? He had been through all the struggles and hardships with all of them for 10 years so he knew them best even when they didn't show it.

THE END...

A/N: HOW DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS STORY? ABOUT THE 'LONG FUN CLASS TRIP I WILL UPDATE IT AS SOON AS I FINISHED MY EXAMINATION ON JULY 6. I ALREADY HAVE THE PLOT IN MY MIND. I'M SORRY IF I MAKE YOU WAIT FOR TOO LONG