HERITAGE??

Chapter 2

KHR DON'T BELONG TO ME

Nana wipes her hand on her apron while looking at the clock hanging on the wall. Just thirty minutes and Tsuna gonna be late for attending his Mathematics examination. Before she could take her step to go upstairs to wake her son up, she heard someone walking down the staircase.

"Ohayou, okaa-san," said Tsuna when he notices Nana keeps staring at him.

"Ah, Ohayou, Tsu-kun. You quite early, today," said Nana, following Tsuna to the kitchen and serve the breakfast. When she see Tsuna not touching the food instead of keep staring at the food, her mother's instinct kick in.

"Tsu-kun, are you okay? Did you get yourself sick?" ask Nana in worry tone. She places her hand on Tsuna's forehead to check his temperature to see if he had fever but he's not.

Tsuna grabs a toast before biting it slowly. Nana looks sometime Tsuna's head keep drooping. Now, she knows the problem.

"Do you have a good night sleep, yesterday?" ask Nana. Tsuna looks at her with droopy eyes before shake his head in denial. He slowly stands up before sway along the way to the front door, putting on his shoes before walk out from the house.

"Itterashai," said Nana looking at the closed door. She sighs, now she alone again in this house.

/

The bullies keep bugging Tsuna on his way to school but Tsuna keeps telling himself to hold on for a moment.

"Fails the exam and go die, Dame-Tsuna," said Kirito, one of Tsuna's bullies. When he sees that Tsuna giving him no response, he feel angry because of Tsuna's ignorance. He pushes Tsuna hard that cause him to fall.

Tsuna slowly stands up before glaring at Kirito that caused him to flinch a bit. Then, Tsuna proceeds on his way to the school. Kirito awkwardly laughed thinking that how that useless boy could ever scare him. Kirito is one of the popular guys in the school. There is no way Tsuna could scare him by just simply glared at him.

Before he could do something to Tsuna even more, a voice stops him. He froze in fear hearing that voice.

"Herbivores get back to your exam hall immediately," voice belongs to Hibari Kyoya. Just by hearing his voice causes the bullies to quickly sprinting to their exam hall. Tsuna slowly gets up before staring blankly at Hibari. He nods in respect before steps inside the school. Hibari only watch until Tsuna enters the school before deciding to patrol the town.

/

Tsuna walking alone, feeling relieved that he finally finishes his exam. He just hopes that he passed his exam. That is the least thing he could do to cheer his mother up.

He just arrived at the rooftop, probably thinking of taking a short nap. Suddenly, he trips because someone's legs sticking out. He turns to look and that legs belong to Kirito. Unfortunately, he also brought his subordinate.

Suddenly, Tsuna feel pissed off looking at Kirito's smug expression. He feels that he just wants to punch that expression off his face.

"You think you can escape us just because Hibari was there this morning, huh?" said Kirito smugly.

"Leave me alone. I don't want to cause trouble in school," said Tsuna.

"Oh, you want to be Hibari's copy, loving rules more than anything else. Well, I guess an idiot like you really need rules to help you escape your Dame world. I bet if your mother was giving a chance, she probably didn't want you as her son," insult Kaito, one of Kirito's subordinates.

"Yeah. Imagine his mother's pain to raise this dame up till now. I pity you because no one wants you,"

"Hahaha, it is good one guys," laughs another bullies, ignoring Tsuna's dark look. Kirito smirks, hearing the insults that probably break Tsuna. He couldn't wait to see Tsuna crying like a baby hearing the insult.

 Suddenly, he feels pain on his left cheek and abdomen like someone just kicks on it. Then, he looks at Tsuna's previous spot only to find it empty. He turns around to look at the door only to see him standing there, his back facing Kirito. He sees his subordinate all lying on the floor.

"I thought I already told you that I don't want to cause trouble in school," said Tsuna darkly before walking out the door.

"Impossible," whispers Kirito before fall on the floor in prone position.

Meanwhile, for Tsuna as soon as he reaches the second floor, he heads to the infirmary and sleeps on the bed, snoring loudly. Even the nurse was speechless when the boy enters the room. Although she wants to protest at first, somehow the boy's dark aura silencing her.

/

Hibari and Kusakabe enters the rooftop, well for Hibari to take a short nap, of course. But both of them shock seeing 10 boy lies unconsciously on the floor of rooftop. Kusakabe quickly called the ambulance while Hibari turns one body around to see the cause of their unconsciousness.

'Wao, the person beating them must be an expert. Although no physical injury were present, but with internal injuries like this could kill a wild elephant. Luckily, for this guys that their attacker somehow avoiding their vital spot in just one inch,' said Hibari, fascinated with the unknown attacker's skill. He looks forward he could fight with the attacker, to see his worth.

For almost two month, the ten bullies were bedridden. They couldn't do anything other than groans in pain. They heard the door of the hospital room they currently reside sliding open before a brunette step inside with his mother. Just seeing a glimpse of the brunette's shy face, they could feel the bloods are drain from their body.

"Are you okay?" ask Tsuna, greeting all of them. Well, he stills a kind person, showing kindness even to his enemies.

"OKAA-SAN, OTOU-SAN, LET'S MOVE AWAY FROM NAMIMORI," screams all of the bullies, runs out from the room ignoring their pain. Tsuna and Nana only watch them, clueless of what's happening.

"Did I done something wrong, Kaa-san?" ask Tsuna looks at Nana.

"Well, I have no idea, Tsu-kun," said Nana, placing her right hand on her cheek.

/

"That's what Nana told me about Tsuna's first anger," said Reborn, looking at both Vongola Nono and Iemitsu intently listening to him. Suddenly, both of them break in laughter. Well, that wasn't Reborn's assumption of their reaction after hearing the stories. Even he himself has goosebumps when Nana told him the accident that happens during Tsuna's sixth grade.

"Well he is sure is Nana's/Primo's son/ descendant," said Iemitsu and Timoteo at the same time.

"What's do you mean?" ask Reborn even more confused.

"Well, my sweet looking Nana is one of the gangsters at her school. She used to beat people half to death and her nickname that time is Black Iron Bar Nana," explains Iemitsu.

"Primo, even though he is known as one of the gentlest boss in Vongola history but once Kuro-Giotto awakens from his sleep, even a demon would not show their face in front of him," said Timoteo.

'That is just one 'miracle' of heritage,' whispers Reborn in his heart.

A/N: What do you say?