chapter 4

Fear of that day part 2

disclaimer: KHR don't belong to me..

this is @beautifullucy request to see other guardians reaction.. i could only think of this plot..hehehe

/

With Lambo and Ryohei..

."Tsuna, can Lambo sleep with you?" asked Lambo peeked from the oak door. Tsuna who is currently working, smiled at Lambo.

"Sure, come inside," said Tsuna and Lambo quickly get inside and landed his butt on the bed, stared at Tsuna who engrossed in his work.Tsuna feeling someone looked at him, looked up at Lambo.

"What's wrong, Lambo?"

"You're not sleeping?" asked Lambo.

"I will. I just want to settle this work and then I joined you, okay?"

"Then, Lambo will wait for you,"

"It's okay. You sleep first. I'll join you in a short moment of time," said Tsuna. Lambo nodded and landed himself on the bed. Slowly, his eyes drooped and fall asleep.

/

Lambo abruptly wake up from his sleep. He was having the same nightmares all over again. A nightmare when Gokudera and Yamamoto picked him to Italy from Japan, only to come and see Tsuna sleeping in a black coffin with bed of white lilies. He eyes brimmed with tears and he started to breathe hard while clutched the bed sheet tightly.

"Calm down, Lambo," a voice whispered and Lambo turned his head only to see Ryohei standing beside the bed.

Slowly, Lambo looked at sleeping Tsuna. His face looked peaceful and Lambo smiled. Lambo walked up to the sofa and followed by Ryohei. Ryohei sighed loudly while rubbing his temples.

"Can't sleep again, Ryo-nii?" asked Lambo, concerned about Ryohei's condition.

"Yeah,"

"Why?"

"Nothing. I'm just too afraid to sleep," said Ryohei.

" Why are you afraid?""I'm afraid that this day we experience after the war is all my desire, my dreams. I'm afraid that when I wake up I will in the underground HQ once again," said Ryohei, trying to get his emotion out a bit. "And you, how can you asleep so well?" asked Ryohei looked at Lambo.

"Well, I'm afraid too but for me I don't like to think more about the fears like you because Tsuna is still here with us. During the war, before I feel asleep, I always think that the first person I want to see when I wake up is Tsuna. Every day I wake up, even though Tsuna wasn't beside me, I believed maybe tomorrow Tsuna will be there. Tomorrow will always come and I will be able to meet him again, either in life or death. But now, I got to see him again in life and I happy from it. Maybe, if I could go to the ten-years-ago, I would like to thank Young Vongola for bringing back Tsuna to us," said Lambo smiling. Finally, he found his way out from that fears inside his heart and he hope Ryohei will be able to do so.

/

WITH KYOYA AND MUKURO (AND MAYBE CHROME)

Sometimes Tsuna would glanced at his Cloud Guardian who leaning himself on the wall near the door. Today is Hibari and Mukuro's duty to escort Tsuna for his allegiance meeting. Just after they entered the meeting room, Hibari was immediately distant himself with the rest. Now, he sat on one side and Hibari standing at another side. It almost like Tsuna is at the north pole of magnet and Hibari is the south.

"Die, Vongola," yelled one of the bosses, firing directly at Tsuna. Tsuna widened his eyes in shock, knowing that he never get a chance to avoid the incoming bullet. He instantly closed up his eyes waiting for the pain but after a moment he didn't feel it.

He slowly opened up his eyes and was shocked to see Hibari's tonfa in front of his face, successful stopped the bullet. He diverted his eyes only to see Hibari glared coldly at the boss who fired at him. He saw the revolver that Hibari pointed at the boss with it trigger already pulled. He knew what Hibari wants to do, immediately gasp in shock.

"Hibari-san, don't!" exclaimed Tsuna as Hibari fired at the boss and instantly killed him. Tsuna could only watch in horror as the dead boss fall dead on the ground.

Tsuna, only stare at the dead body and he was so scared. Never once his guardians take a life because he sternly prohibits it. Still not breaking out of his horror, he could hear an eerie laugh that belonged to his Mist Guardian. The room filled with mist before two bodies emerge from the mist as the mist started to dissipate.

"You're late, pineapple," said Hibari, lowering his tonfa.

"Kufufu, I'm busy doing some research to everyone present here. And what do we find, Chrome?" asked Mukuro.

"All of them cooperate to kill our Boss, just to get the fame," said Chrome venomously.

"It is too bad that we found out about that earlier than all of you expected. And what do you think should we do to them, Chrome?"

"You know, Mukuro-sama, my weapon is eager to taste their blood," said Chrome, licking her trident.

Knowing that it was a cue, Hibari quickly grabbed Tsuna's wrist and take him out of the room.

"Hibari-san, wait! Mukuro! Chrome!" exclaimed Tsuna while being forcefully taken out of the room by Hibari. He looked back only to be by Mukuro's devious smirk and at that time, he knows what gonna happened to the rest of the bosses. He dropped his head. Can he really keep his promises to Primo to change the Vongola back to their original purpose? He could heard faint agony scream as Hibari continue to take him away from the place.

"I'm sorry," whispered Tsuna.

Hibari could hear what Tsuna whispered; only tighten his hold on Tsuna's wrist. They, the guardians, knew that they hurting Tsuna by doing thing like this but there is no way in this life, they gonna lose Tsuna for a second time. Losing him for a first time already leaves a hollow hole in their heart that can never heal and they are not taking any risk to be careless this time.

What Tsuna didn't know is that when they wake up from Shoichi's machine, all of them, the guardians, make a vow that they will do anything to protect their boss from danger. Even if, they have to kill people in order to fulfill their vows. Even if, they are hurting their boss by doing things that he hate the most.

-THE END-

a/n: i can finally pressed "complete" for this story... :'(... i'm gonna miss you, story...