Chapter 10 / Confessions

...."We're a couple", Sam said while squeezing Penny's hand tightly. "Finally! This day couldn't have ended better", Elvis crept with joy and jumped up and down. "I'm also happy for you", Arnold smiled a little shyly. Steele had also a big grin on his face.

Only one of them couldn't be happy about it:"Wow... congratulations.... I'm very happy", said Ellie and had to try to play over her anger. She had prepared so much, but everything went wrong. Her last chance was only Alex. He's the only one, who can hurt Penny so bad, that Sam doesn't feel like her anymore. And tomorrow is the day! The thought made her smile.

"We still have cake upstairs. We have to celebrate our new couple", Elvis winked, when he indicated to follow him. Together, they went upstairs and sat at the round table in the kitchen. Elvis got the chocolate cake and they ate comfortably, while they talked a bit. But mainly about Sam and Penny. Ellie didn't want hear that, which is why she doesn't listen. She preffered to think of tomorrow, when it would all be over.

"Do you want to go, Sam? Our shift is already over", asked Penny with a little smile. "With pleasure, honey", he replied and kissed her briefly. "See your tomorrow, dream couple", Arnold and Elvis laughed, while they wave. Penny and Sam wave too and he took Penny's hand tightly in his.

Night shift:

Arnold also went home and so only Ellie and Elvis were there. Elvis had noticed very well, that her joy was only a play. He wanted to use the moment to find out, why she is so focused on Sam. He saw her sitting on the couch, facing the floor. He sat down and put both arms on his legs.

"I know it annoys you, but I think you have to deal with the fact, that Sam doesn't love you. I mean, he's not the only man in the world", said Elvis, but when Ellie glares at him, he got nervous. "I think you don't know what it means to fight for one", she said seriously.

"But Ellie, there's nothing to fight! Sam is happy with Penny. You wont be able to change anything about it. Accept it!", said Elvis just as seriously. "And what if I tell you, I can do something about that", Ellie grinned angrily at him.

"What are you going to do, Ellie?!", he asked seriously, but felt the fear. "I don't want to give that much away just yet, but what I can tell you is, that Penny will be emotionally exhausted. So much, that Sam doesn't feel like seeing her anymore", Ellie said cautiously with a small grin on her face.

"This is crazy, Ellie. You're crazy! You can't want two loving people to seperate do badly! Tell me, what you gonna do. Now!", Elvis asked, but she said nothing.

"I have to report this, Ellie. You want to harm someone! I can't let go that. They're my friends", he explained, but Ellie held him tight. "We make a deal, Elvis. I'll tell you, what I'm planning and you can try to prevent it. You won't say a word to anyone for this! Deal!?", Ellie asked with a smile and held out her hand.

"I'd rather report you. But the team could suffer, so I'll agree. But I want to know everything", Elvis demanded and she nodded.

"Tomorrow, Alex will arrive here in Pontypandy. I won't tell you when exactly. That would be too easy. I won't tell you where it will appear either. I'm just telling you, he wants to see Penny and he won't be stopped. Sam won't want anything more to do with her and I keep trying. As I said before, Penny is in my way and I'll clear the way!", she grinned angrily.

"Do you mean Penny's Ex-boyfriend? The one who betrayed her! Do you really want to do this to her? You know very well, that this will destroyed her! You really want to used Penny's trust problems against them?! Do you actually know, how long it took her to trust anyone again at all! Do you really want to lose your best friend?!", he asked desperately.

"If she were my best friend, she wouldn't take away the man I love. It's her own fault! If she hadn't fallen in love with him, she wouldn't have hurt self, I wouldn't have installed a trap and I wouldn't have called Alex! She got in my way", Ellie explained.

"Why do you love Sam anyway? I mean, you hardly know him", he asked curiously. "He's a hero. I would be together with a hero! And he's extremly hot!", Ellie said while she started to grin.

"That doesn't really sounds like love. I don't think that's love.. I would think about it again, before you make any floor mistakes", Elvis tried to explain calmly to her.

"I know that I love him! And my plan will work. You will see it"......

That was chapter ten. I hope you liked it :) Ellie has revealed her plan, will it really work? It'll go on soon. This Story will likely end in January. (Then the next one will come) Have a nice day and stay healthy ;)