Chapter 7 / According to recipe

Arnold needed help. But who should he ask for help? Just them, Elvis came into the room. "Hello Arnold, how was your day", asked Elvis. "Good that you're there Elvis. I think we have a problem, or rather Sam and Penny have a problem", explained Arnold in panic. "What happend Arnold?", he asked almost anxiously. "Ellie has a new plan. She wanted to tell me something, but I was so stupid, because I said I didn't want to hear it. So I don't know what her plan is. And since I once told her my opinion, she doesn't talk to me anymore", he explained Elvis the situation. "So you didn't let her finish talking? Great, now we have very bad cards! How are we supposed to do anything if we don't know what she's doing?!", Elvis was annoyed and tried to find a solution. "I think we can only hope that her plan won't work. I mean Sam and Penny are unbeatable together. What should Ellie be able to do?", Arnold tried to think positively. "You're right Arnold. Nothing can separate the two. Even so, Ellie is dangerous. Since her mother didn't fight for her love, Ellie wants it all the more. I hope she doesn't overdo it...", Elvis sighed and made himself and Arnold a tea.

Later that evening, Penny arrived at Sam's house on time, as agreed and rang the bell. "On time as always Penny", he said and gave her a hug. Penny didn't expect this, but she enjoyed it very much. "Come on, I've already prepared everything. Remember, I'm your foot and you're my hand", Sam winked at her and took her hand into his house. Penny was so overwhelmed by her feelings that she couldn't say a word. So she followed him quietly. "I figured we'd make a casserole. If that's okay with you?", he asked and looking into her cute face. "That sounds good, Sam. I'm looking forward to it", Penny smiled shyly and went to the kitchen table to look at the ingredients. "Don't you eat it? I can also see if I have other things. I....". Penny interrupted him. "Sam it's all perfect. Don't worry", she smiled reassuredly at Sam. "Shall we start?", Sam grinned and held out the recipe. "Yes gladly. So let's startvwith the ingredients: We need 400g tomateos, 75g onions, 1 clove of garlic, half a spoon with extra virgin olive oil, 150g minced meat, salt, pepper and basil, In addition, half a spoonful of oregano, 50ml dry red wine, 375g waxy potatoes, 250g vegetable stock and 30g grated cheese", Penny read, while Yam stood there with big wide eyes. "Was that really so much!?", Sam laughed embarrassed and got the first things they needed. "The tomatoes need to be blanched briefly and sliced. Peel the onions and cut into fine cubes", read Penny aloud. "So cutting is going to be a little difficult for me", Sam joked while Penny took a knife out of the closet. "I'll cut, you remember? I'm your hand and you're my foot. You'll bring me the ingredients", she commanded in a joking tone. "Then I'll bring you everything", said Sam and walked carefully past her. Everything was cut and they continued to follow the recipe: "Next we needed to fry the cut in the pan. To do this, we heat oil in the pan", Penny explained with a laugh and Sam got the pan from the cupboard. He went to the stove and started frying the onions and garlic. "Are you sure, you can do that with your hand?", Penny asked worriedly. "Yes I can do it. Have a look what's next. The recipe is next to you", said Sam and nodding his head at the slip of paper. " The minced meat also needs to be fried. And when everything is fried, we should season with salt, pepper and oregano. Pour in red wine and simmer for 10 min over reduced heat while stirring", she explained. They did it very quickly as a team and were able to continue with the recipe. "We have to preheat the oven so slowly now Sam", said Penny. Sam nodded and set the oveb to 200° upper and lower heat. "Okay let's go on. Peel and slice the potatoes. Then layers tomatoes, minced meat and potatoes in a baking dish. Season everything again with salt, pepper and a little olive oil over it. Finally sprinkle the cheese over it and put it in the oven for about 50min", Penny read the rest of the recipe. They did whatever was left to do and finally put it in the oven. "We did it. That took longer than I would have thought", Sam laughed fancilitated. "But the food is worth it all the more. I'm looking forward to it. But first, we should clean up the mess here", said Penny motivated. "It's amazing that you still have power. Now, I know why I cook so seldom", Sam laughed shyly.

After they had cleaned up, they sat down on the sofa and waited until the meal was ready. "Another 30 min", said Sam and put his arm on the armrest. "I'm really hungry", laughed Penny next to him. "And what do we do now?", Sam asked a little playfully. "I don't know. What would you like to do?", she asked with a small grin on her face. "I want to kiss you", he whispered but Penny could hear exactly what he was saying. She wanted it so badly too. She didn't think about it and kissed him passionately. Sam was shooked for a moment but enjoyed it very much. "Wow... that was just amazing", Sam said gently and pulled Penny closer to kiss her again. "I love you Penny", Sam whispered in her ear. "I love you too. Every time I do something with you, I notice why I love you", she confussed and snuggeld up to Sam. They talked a little but most of the time they lay cuddled and kissed here and there, until the oven rang. "Oh, the meal is ready. Let's go eat Penny. We deserve it!", Sam said and held out his hand to her. Penny took it and together they went to eat their self-cooked food....

This is the end of the chapter. Sam and Penny have finally confessed their feelings, yaaay! How do you think Ellie will find it? (Funfact: I took a recipe from the internet, because I didn't want to come up with my own recipe haha) I hope it wasn't to boring. It'll go on soon. Until then, have a nice day and stay healthy ;)